Stupid little things that bug you

Womens ' things '. Yes, we know exactly what they are and we know exactly what they do so please dont graphically explain this whilst everyone is sitting down for tea.
Especially the advert with the Yorkshire woman.

"Get it right up t'grip girls. Shove up yer fanny as far as it'll go."

If you saw the man again would you recognise him?

Is this the man that you saw...?

image.jpg
Now you mention it, I do recall he had a 'photo print out from "Plenty of Fish-Seniors"

Weather forecasts. Why can't these cunts ever get it right? Had some washing to do, checked the weather, pegged it out. One hour later it starts raining. I've checked the forecast on my phone, the Met Office and the BBC now and not one of them says it will rain here today. Jokers.

Weather forecasts. Why can't these cunts ever get it right? Had some washing to do, checked the weather, pegged it out. One hour later it starts raining. I've checked the forecast on my phone, the Met Office and the BBC now and not one of them says it will rain here today. Jokers.
Have you moved recently ? Maybe they still have your old address.

Just gigglin'

Someone's just said "it's June tomorrow"

Fair enough, then it dawned on me

3 weeks until Glastonbury, and every BBC lacky will be droning on and on about how "amazing the experience is", until the start of July.

Do fuck off. Its a music festival, not the second coming.

Imperfections, scratches, marks, blemishes, lack of symmetry, alignment and crooked pictures to name but a few. If I worked in quality control there would be no deliveries travelling outbound until the company sorted out their shit.

The other day I was thinking about getting a new dash cam hard wired as my own is messy but my brain went into overload about the young student-esque nerds frequenting Halfords fitting dept's who've "been on a course" so are suitable qualified to rip of your headlining and unclip your side panels and tinker around with your fuse box and wires.

So I have kept my own dash cam which works perfect well for £17 but as mentioned is unsightly with all the messy wiring to the cigar lighter (see above lack of symmetry and crookedness and messy-ness).

So we used bluetack for a tidy up and stuck it round the dashboard, but it's blue and the dashboard is dark grey which stopped me driving safe as I couldnt help but continually look at my non colour matched bodge job. So after much consternation I managed to source a packet of Grey-Tack from the Bostick boys which has now disquised the problem splendidly. Hoozah!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.