UEFA Independent Inquiry

The French don't like us period so the scousers won't get an easy ride there
I love France and the French.
I did laugh once when in Paris when i asked for directions & this Parisian blanked me.
I asked him again and he asked if i was English, i said no, Welsh & he smiled and instead of giving me directions he walked me right to where i wanted to go & shook my hand before leaving.
It's you English cunts they don't like :)

We are the impeccables mate.
They are the exemplaries.
Just a point of order.

Let us hope they do get to the bottom of it as those with legitimate tickets who were denied entry deserve to have the ticket refunded and expenses paid for a wasted journey.

Also let’s hope that LFC do something about it as well. If as we expect that the enquiry implicates ticketless fans as the cause of all of it then lets hope the club act properly and not brush it under the carpet.
Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa… good one!!!!!

I know currently being discussed in both Liverpool and UEFA Champions League final but probably deserves it’s own so that the game and other Liverpool subjects can be discussed.

I think we all know the French are claiming huge amounts of Liverpool fans turned up without tickets.

Liverpool/ British media are claiming this is not the case and they behaved impeccably and a lot of the videos are French youths and not Liverpool fans.

So UEFA have commissioned an independent enquiry by Portuguese MP Dr Tiago Brandao Rodrigues to compile a report on decision making, responsibility and behaviour of all parties.

Hopefully this report will shed light on the issues that caused this as there is no doubt that some innocent fans (including kids and elderly where poorly treated) and it would be good to know the reasons why and hopefully lessons can be learned.
You have to start by exonerating all the Liverpool fans, we all know that they never do anything wrong and are always the victims.

So blame No.1 is UEFA for giving/selling nearly half the tickets to their "Family" and charging such exhorbitant prices.

Blame No.2 is the French for disliking the English, they have not forgiven us for Waterloo and Agincourt.

I know it's the same for Madrid fans but possibly the fear fans batteries on phones would die out was the reason they thought paper tickets would be better?

Klopp is a balloon that's why. He can't help letting his mouth run away with himself. He's immersed himself into the cult mentality that everything they do is bigger and better, so hey let's take 150,000 fans to Paris, because this means more and we'll show the world that.

As for the fraud it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if an insider at the club managed to get some way of reproducing the codes on the tickets and decided to make a few bob. This is a club found guilty of hacking at the top level remember so of course going down the chain there will be plenty of wrong un,'s. At £100.a ticket or whatever they were charging that's a nice little earner.
Was thinking something similar with Andy Roberson tickets coming back as fake or had the qr code already been used ?
Also they seemed very keen to be there early almost as if they wanted to be the first to use a qr code ??

It seems that there must have been fake tickets there but the numbers are vastly exaggerated. The guy from Sky who was outside the whole game called the French liars which is not something that they would normally be alloewd to say. Listen we all have our idiots and when you are successful you get a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon but in this instancethe accusations seem to be well wide of the mark Thanks for not rubbishing my comment and calling me any one of the well worn phrase we see here . I saw my first game in 1960 so not a Johnnny come lately to Liverpool as a supporter and in a few years your clubb will pick up a load of glory hunters as well
Cheers John. What is the basis of you saying the number of fakes was “vastly exaggerated”?

Have you seen the pictures of wads of fakes being sold? Have you seen your the picture of poor fans behind gates clearly holding what are fake tickets?

Being honest, do you think Liverpool as a club and you as a fan base are doing enough to call out the significant hooligan and criminal element in your support?

There needs to be a mention of the fact that most of those bin dippers were actual foreigners and the rest don't even identify as English.

Was thinking something similar with Andy Roberson tickets coming back as fake or had the qr code already been used ?
Also they seemed very keen to be there early almost as if they wanted to be the first to use a qr code ??

That's the bit I thought was suspicious. The fake tickets buyers were probably told to get in early otherwise the code wouldn't work. That's why certain sections were very busy and people stood in aisles. Hardly anybody gets inside a ground as soon as the gates open as there's fuck all to do and the prices to buy anything are exorbitant. They knew once in there was little chance of being booted out, all that would happen would be the genuine tickets would flag up as fakes which could be what happened. Even if some genuine ones got in how do they then sort out who's fake and who's genuine?

That's the bit I thought was suspicious. The fake tickets buyers were probably told to get in early otherwise the code wouldn't work. That's why certain sections were very busy and people stood in aisles. Hardly anybody gets inside a ground as soon as the gates open as there's fuck all to do and the prices to buy anything are exorbitant. They knew once in there was little chance of being booted out, all that would happen would be the genuine tickets would flag up as fakes which could be what happened. Even if some genuine ones got in how do they then sort out who's fake and who's genuine?
For the 1999 final there was no scanning and people got in on fakes but they were all for the same seat.

I can't see how thousands of people got in on fakes on Saturday, maybe got to to the final gate and jumped or pushed in behind someone. It would have to be a very professional inside job otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.