UEFA Independent Inquiry

That's the bit I thought was suspicious. The fake tickets buyers were probably told to get in early otherwise the code wouldn't work. That's why certain sections were very busy and people stood in aisles. Hardly anybody gets inside a ground as soon as the gates open as there's fuck all to do and the prices to buy anything are exorbitant. They knew once in there was little chance of being booted out, all that would happen would be the genuine tickets would flag up as fakes which could be what happened. Even if some genuine ones got in how do they then sort out who's fake and who's genuine?
Totally agree that's my thinking done lots of euros and people rock up about an hour at best before ,why would you rush if your ticket had come from lfc direct stay and have a few more pints

I love France and the French.
I did laugh once when in Paris when i asked for directions & this Parisian blanked me.
I asked him again and he asked if i was English, i said no, Welsh & he smiled and instead of giving me directions he walked me right to where i wanted to go & shook my hand before leaving.
It's you English cunts they don't like :)
His ancestors would have just loved the Welsh archers at Agincourt.

For the 1999 final there was no scanning and people got in on fakes but they were all for the same seat.

I can't see how thousands of people got in on fakes on Saturday, maybe got to to the final gate and jumped or pushed in behind someone. It would have to be a very professional inside job otherwise.

Times and technology has moved on in 23 years. Every one of the 20,000 legitimate tickets could have been reproduced meaning thousands could have got in before the genuine ones, or fakes, started to appear and flag up a major problem was afoot.

Scouse twat on BBC News.

"We welcome an independent inquiry long as it's really independent..."

Getting the victim card in early should the evidence point to them being the cunts that's started it.

The only "independent" panel they would accept would consist of Sir Kenny, Spitty, The shit John Durnin, and Tombstone face.

Hopefully the club doubling down supporting their fans before the evidence is provided will bite them on the arse.

The club and fans seems to have a bit of amnesia on why they are so many checkpoints.

UEFA aren't stupid. Those checkpoints were there as both a fraud and security measure. The French are still very vigilant on terror attacks remember the bomber that killed himself before he got inside the stadium a few years ago.

Times and technology has moved on in 23 years. Every one of the 20,000 legitimate tickets could have been reproduced meaning thousands could have got in before the genuine ones, or fakes, started to appear and flag up a major problem was afoot.
Only by someone at the club, not the ticket holders. No one enough else has access.

I was on their telegram chat from before the fa Cup semi where they were planning on taking over one of our blocks.
Lots on there were talking about getting a fake to get through the security checks then jibbing in because the fake wouldn't work at the turnstiles.

There was one of their fans after the carabao cup final saying he got hundreds in with fake tickets.

The Liverpool end was packed, with no visible aisles.
So if those people stuck outside had been allowed in - say they'd opened a gate - and there'd been a disaster caused by crushing, whose fault would it have been?
Why, obviously, the fault of Chief Superintendent Maigret.
So, it seems to me, that the French Police did their job. Their methods may have been 'heavy handed' by UK standards, but are fully vindicated by the fact that no one died. Well done, French rozzers.

This whole Uefa things is joyous and shows the hypocritical nature of the media in this country. Nearly two years ago the CAS had a hearing into an unfair prejudiced trial with the only evidence being hacked emails printed out on A4 paper. It could have led to City being put back years in development with a ban from Europe. Not a single hack in this country came out to bat for City and called out Uefa for being a corrupt and incompetent organisation.

City were then exonerated and the sanction lifted but we were still guilty even though cleared by the highest sports court in the land. Fast forward to now and every man and his dog is out there laying into Uefa, they can’t have it both ways as far as the narrative they pushed with City. We got slagged for booing the champions league anthem, these feral scousers will be seen as some sort of social crusaders when they do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.