Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Enzo Fernandez, Matheus Nunes, and Kalvin Phillips shouldn't even be considered as potential City's targets. Bayern is getting Gravenberch from peanuts who is simply a way better player than these three.
And we should aim for Bissouma. What a joke

Hasn`t been amazing !! I`d put the fucking crack pipe down.I give you Gundo, Bernie,Laporte,Dias, Cancello,KDB,Eddie and Rodri.
Fucking shite wern`t they.
Seldom do we get it wrong.There are far more positives than negatives when it comes to the transfer market.
I’m talking about the last two years.

Same people will go to the Nunez thread and talk about what an insane price Liverpool is paying but will justify this. You are so scared of rival fans making fun of you that you will find every reason why this isn't an insanely inept decision to say kalvin Philips for 60m£...

I hope reasonability prevails over blindness acceptance

And how much credit would you give Ake/Torres/Grealish for that.

It was the likes of Bernardo/de Bruyne/Jesus/Rodri/foden and Laporte who got us over the line this year.

Maybe I consider the last two years disappointing compared to transfer windows before we were brought in Rodri/Cancelo/Ederson/stones/walker/Laporte/sane.
All of which have had a massive impact at one time or another.

I actually think Phillips will be a good signing for us and 50 million for him is a fair price.
All 3 players had a part to play in winning the leagues Torres at Newcastle etc you come across as an entitled wanker

Because you said people were obsessed with fees. The only reason this is the case is because of FFP.

Nobody knows whether the rumoured £60m is correct or not, but people will form an opinion based on that news. You’re doing it yourself by suggesting it’s fair value. Others think it isn’t fair value.
I`m not suggesting its fair value.I clearly stated that the club will determine what a fair value is ... something which I am more than happy with and we have walked away before.

I've no idea why people claim they aren't bothered about the fee. We have financial limitations despite what rival fans will tell you about unlimited spending power. Everything is relative to the cost. At £25-30 million he represents good value to us and we should be all over it, at double that, he isn't worth it and I don't believe we would still be interested.
Every team has financial limitations however through amortisation the impact between £40m - £60m on a 5 year deal is only £4mil a year extra.

Same people will go to the Nunez thread and talk about what an insane price Liverpool is paying but will justify this. You are so scared of rival fans making fun of you that you will find every reason why this isn't an insanely inept decision to say kalvin Philips for 60m£...

I hope reasonability prevails over blindness acceptance
100% agreed.

He's perfect for us he's been managed by Bielsa. He's used to the way we play, he's played that DM role in a Bielsa set up that isn't that different to Peps set up. In how the number 6 is used.

Kalvin can come straight into the team and know exactly what to do and how to play our way.

Iv noticed our targets so far apart from Haaland have been prem players maybe Pep wants players to come in who know the league already.
Bielsa-ball is nothing like Pep-ball.

All 3 players had a part to play in winning the leagues Torres at Newcastle etc you come across as an entitled wanker
What one game when the league was over. Come on mate.
I’m definitely not entitled but you may have the last word correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.