Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that but it annoys me how we seem to roll over and let our players leave
Other clubs play hardball and seem to resist sometimes
Look at Levy and Kane last year look at Mbappe
I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do and possible I know it depends on the contract and players wishes
I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the club and the views of Sterling etc
My stance to Chelsea would be come back when you are willing to pay £60 million or we will take James and give you £40
Bye
We dont roll over , we have a business model that is different to the others and ensures good squad harmony and happy players who know they can go if they are unhappy here

We dont roll over , we have a business model that is different to the others and ensures good squad harmony and happy players who know they can go if they are unhappy here
We have had some deals that have been questionable perhaps roll over was the wrong choice of words
Would you be happy for Bernardo to go for £70 million which I have seen reported somewhere ?
If Phillips is worth £60 and Grealish is worth £100
I would suggest bidding for Bernardo starts at £120
I fully understand that we allow players to move on if they want to move on
Regarding squad harmony and happy players that isn’t entirely true is it
Sterling wants to go because he hasn’t been playing
Laporte wanted to last year for the same reason that’s just naming two
However I wouldn’t swap our manager or board for any other

We have had some deals that have been questionable perhaps roll over was the wrong choice of words
Would you be happy for Bernardo to go for £70 million which I have seen reported somewhere ?
If Phillips is worth £60 and Grealish is worth £100
I would suggest bidding for Bernardo starts at £120
I fully understand that we allow players to move on if they want to move on
Regarding squad harmony and happy players that isn’t entirely true is it
Sterling wants to go because he hasn’t been playing
Laporte wanted to last year for the same reason that’s just naming two
However I wouldn’t swap our manager or board for any other

Barca paid 140 for Coutinho and Bernardo is better.. should be 200 mil really especially with 3 years left on the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.