Talksport

I see Simon Jordan is coming up with the line that Pep’s net spend is a £100 million a year? Yeah Grealish signed but in the same period we got money for Torres, Angelino, Harrison and Nmecha. Plus moved Aguero and Garcia’ wages off the books. If you add the transfer fees up to £83 million recouped, add to that prize money from winning the premier league and reaching a champions league final. Then all the tv money and sponsorship income, that probably suggests a profit to me.

I see Simon Jordan is coming up with the line that Pep’s net spend is a £100 million a year? Yeah Grealish signed but in the same period we got money for Torres, Angelino, Harrison and Nmecha. Plus moved Aguero and Garcia’ wages off the books. If you add the transfer fees up to £83 million recouped, add to that prize money from winning the premier league and reaching a champions league final. Then all the tv money and sponsorship income, that probably suggests a profit to me.
Simon Jordan is a cock

Brazil’s birthday today. He’s clearly steaming on the show today. Plenty of slurred words, the odd swear word and glorifying when he didn’t know Hanse Cronje had died.

I can feel the producers cringing from here.

We generate over £100m free cash every year, in addition to any money we make from player sales. We reinvest all of that in our squad.

People like Jordan (and many others) see it as some sort of crime to reinvest money you've earned into your core asset. No wonder his club went bust.

Last edited:
It's easy to understand how Jordan ran Crystal Palace to the brink of extinction. He's a f*cking Muppet.

We generate over £100m free cash every year, in addition to any money we make from sales. We reinvest all of that in our squad.

People like Jordan hand many others) see it as some sort of crime to reinvest money you've earned into your core asset. No wonder his club went bust.

He believes any cash generated by a club should be used for debt repayment and dividends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.