Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be City Liverpool and Spurs. Then the fourth place between a number of teams.

I rate Conte me, and think he’ll do a good job at Spurs. No reason why he can’t challenge for the title if their board gives him the funds to sign well over the next couple of years with him in charge.
Conte is a top coach and like yourself I think they will certainly be challenging for the top 4, not so sure about the title. Bissoma is a good signing and Kane and Son are excellent, certainly apart from City and Liverpool they are the best of the rest.

I think it will be City Liverpool and Spurs. Then the fourth place between a number of teams.

I rate Conte me, and think he’ll do a good job at Spurs. No reason why he can’t challenge for the title if their board gives him the funds to sign well over the next couple of years with him in charge.

I rate Conte also, I just think they haven’t got a squad of huge quality and when you factor in the world cup and champions league all it will take is an injury to their front 3 and they could struggle.

If you look at their PL goals last season Son (22), Kane (17), Kulusevski (5), Bergwijin (3) it’s a big reliance on them.

I rate Conte also, I just think they haven’t got a squad of huge quality and when you factor in the world cup and champions league all it will take is an injury to their front 3 and they could struggle.

If you look at their PL goals last season Son (22), Kane (17), Kulusevski (5), Bergwijin (3) it’s a big reliance on them.
I will be nervous of injuries to KDB, (particularly if Bernardo leaves!) Martinez plays him too much.

Conte is a top coach and like yourself I think they will certainly be challenging for the top 4, not so sure about the title. Bissoma is a good signing and Kane and Son are excellent, certainly apart from City and Liverpool they are the best of the rest.
They have ours and Dipperpool’s number right enough, if they can cut out losing to the no hope diddy teams like Burnley, Brighton and United, they will be right up there.

They have ours and Dipperpool’s number right enough, if they can cut out losing to the no hope diddy teams like Burnley, Brighton and United, they will be right up there.
I think that all the top teams will avoid losing to Burnley next season unless they draw them in the cups.

Conte really seems to know what he is doing. I will be amazed if they don’t make the top four. I am not sure that they gave the depth if squad to sustain a title challenge?

when will the tv changes be announced? Cant see us having 3 saturday 3pms in august sadly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.