Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will the tv changes be announced? Cant see us having 3 saturday 3pms in august sadly :(
August and September details are scheduled to be released on 5th July.
The calendar on page one of the thread shows the dates throughout the season that TV games are supposed to be confirmed. But whether or not they actually stick to those dates is extremely debatable!

Last edited:
August and September details are scheduled to be released on 5th July.
The calendar on page one of the thread shows the dates throughout the season that TV games are supposed to be confirmed. But whether or not they actually stick to those dates is extremely debatable!
Just looking at the other fixtures for the second weekend in the vain hope we get left alone as a Saturday 3pm. Chelsea v Spuz is surely a telly pick but of the others, it's guess work. Maybe Brighton as one pick? Maybe Brentford?
My problem with this has always been the time frame, this could be picked now as the first games have so why not at least the first tranche?
Anyone with any insight from the telly/media side?
I've no doubt concern for supporters is token or non-existent but this must be subject to some planning somewhere.
Or is it just the absolute shambles it appears to be?
Anyway, see you soon Blues...

Just looking at the other fixtures for the second weekend in the vain hope we get left alone as a Saturday 3pm. Chelsea v Spuz is surely a telly pick but of the others, it's guess work. Maybe Brighton as one pick? Maybe Brentford?
My problem with this has always been the time frame, this could be picked now as the first games have so why not at least the first tranche?
I've no doubt concern for supporters is token or non-existent but this must be subject to some planning somewhere.

First home game for Haaland ... ITV would have showcased him in the Community Shield ... Sky in our first away game the week before ... don't discount BT Sport wanting a bit of the robot!?! Again, I don't know how these TV companies pick but just guessing ...

I’m guessing a big reason why they don’t announce more than the opening week’s TV games when the fixtures come out is because the PL is paranoid about leaks and wants to keep the risk of that happening to a minimum. One weekend’s TV games can be arranged with far fewer people knowing the details in advance than would be the case for several weeks of scheduling.
Confirming the opening weekend’s TV games immediately is a relatively recent thing. A few years ago, no TV games were revealed at all until a few weeks after the fixtures were announced.

Last edited:
Unlikely because it's only Bournemouth but I'm really hoping that game gets moved to Sunday 4.30pm or Monday night because I'm in London on the Saturday for a wedding.

Hello.
Do we allready know what dates we are at home in the champions league ?
When i look at the fixture calendar there are some on Tuesdays and some on Wednesdays or is there something that i have misunderstood.
Thanks in advance.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.