The Alan Ball era

It wasn't Alan Ball who caused the real mess.

It was the useless fucking clown Frank Clark.

The worst manager in our entire history.

A shit stain of a man, contempt for our club, played politics with everyone and left us an impossible shit sandwich.

A **** of the highest order, along with his odious assistant Alan Hill.

At least Ball cared, as did Phil Neal.

Clark and Hill had contempt for City.

I made sure Joe Royle got the job.
Tell us more :)

He never had a clue was without a doubt the worst manager in our history

I went to that one and Im pretty sure it was 4-0 but remember those comments. If memory serves me correct we went back in the league 4 days later and got beat 6-0
Yep, went on the Sat, one of the guys had driven to the 4-0 from Poole (Dorset) saying it couldn't be any worse.......on the Monday morning he got a parking ticket through the post from Merseysides finest for the midweek game too lol.

Yep, went on the Sat, one of the guys had driven to the 4-0 from Poole (Dorset) saying it couldn't be any worse.......on the Monday morning he got a parking ticket through the post from Merseysides finest for the midweek game too lol.

A couple of years back I drove from Dorset to an Arsenal home match. Got a ticket and the window smashed and the Sat Nav stole. We did win though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.