Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I don’t think Pep would want him back, I feel sort of the same. We all predicted him to the next best thing, yet he’s sort of stagnated and hasn’t really kicked on. He should have developed into the best winger in the world. Pace, power, technique, he’s got the lot. You can’t ignore the games when his head was down and it felt like he didn’t want to be out on the pitch.

I don’t think Pep would want him back, I feel sort of the same. We all predicted him to the next best thing, yet he’s sort of stagnated and hasn’t really kicked on. He should have developed into the best winger in the world. Pace, power, technique, he’s got the lot. You can’t ignore the games when his head was down and it felt like he didn’t want to be out on the pitch.
He excited more than any of the signings (potential wise) but surely flawed with not kicking on since returning to Germany?

A focussed, determined sane has the ceiling to be top 5 in the world, sadly football is more than talent sometimes, we’ve seen that first hand and he falls into the bracket of busted flush, which is beyond a shame!

It often looks like football is just a well paid job for Leroy. I love him but I never got the impression he's as focused as some.

He excited more than any of the signings (potential wise) but surely flawed with not kicking on since returning to Germany?

A focussed, determined sane has the ceiling to be top 5 in the world, sadly football is more than talent sometimes, we’ve seen that first hand and he falls into the bracket of busted flush, which is beyond a shame!
Them perfectly weighted balls from Dave for Leroy to run on to were a joy to watch. A defender on the turn had no chance against him, you were just expecting a pass across the goal for a tap in.

Them perfectly weighted balls from Dave for Leroy to run on to were a joy to watch. A defender on the turn had no chance against him, you were just expecting a pass across the goal for a tap in.
I remember the first time Pep played sane, Gabby and sterling at West Ham away, won 3-0 and they were phenomenal, interchanges galore across the top and I thought wow, this is the future, may be wrong but Monaco at home seemed to put a block on that becoming the norm, Pep became more pragmatic and this was the beginning of the end in how that system was used!

I seem to remember that if the pass wasn’t perfect, he wouldn’t run for it and would get quite sulky. A wonderful talent but I don’t want him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.