It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't disagree with any of that. city want 3 good GKs. Steffan would be third choice, he can go if he does not like that but city would preferably like to keep both. I suspect this stance is just a business negotiating tactic.
I’m sure they would but they also aren’t stupid and will know they can’t. It probably isn’t any stance, it’s just some tweet.

Think it’s quite obvious that City brief about the keeper not necessarily replacing Steffen is because we want to get what we consider a half decent fee for him, rather than other clubs knowing we’ve already replaced him and trying to low ball us even more than normal.
yep

I want someone to explain to me in what way is joao felix supposed to replace raheem sterling, what position he would play, how he would improve us in that position and what formation would we be playing in a result, because I genuinely don't understand where the excitement for him comes from
Front 3 possibly, Pep going from no strikers to an overload of
Felix - Haaland - Alvarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.