FORWARD
CFC£150,000

Alisson Becker

GOALKEEPER
LFC£150,000

Bernardo Silva

MIDFIELDER
MCFC£150,000

lfc really should pay their players more. Cheapskates or what. No wonder their fans keep banging on about our wages, but even Villa and Arsenal and leicester are paying more than lfc do for some of their "big stars". Their fans need to look at their owners.

But wtf Bernardo should be on more.

2022-2023 Weekly Salary Rankings​

PLAYERTEAMWEEKLY SALARY

Cristiano Ronaldo

FORWARD
MUFC£510,000

Kevin De Bruyne

MIDFIELDER
MCFC£400,000

David De Gea

GOALKEEPER
MUFC£375,000

Jadon Sancho

FORWARD
MUFC£350,000

Raphael Varane

DEFENDER
MUFC£340,000

Romelu Lukaku

FORWARD
CFC£325,000

Jack Grealish

MIDFIELDER
MCFC£300,000

Raheem Sterling

FORWARD
MCFC£300,000

N'Golo Kante

MIDFIELDER
CFC£290,000

Timo Werner

FORWARD
CFC£272,000

John Stones

DEFENDER
MCFC£250,000

Anthony Martial

FORWARD
MUFC£250,000

Virgil Van Dijk

DEFENDER
LFC£220,000

Thomas Partey

MIDFIELDER
AFC£200,000

Thiago Alcántara do Nascimento

MIDFIELDER
LFC£200,000

Mohamed Salah

FORWARD
LFC£200,000

Marcus Rashford

FORWARD
MUFC£200,000

Harry Kane

FORWARD
THFC£200,000

Tanguy Ndombele

MIDFIELDER
THFC£200,000

Ben Chilwell

DEFENDER
CFC£190,000

Harry Maguire

DEFENDER
MUFC£189,904

Trent Alexander-Arnold

DEFENDER
LFC£180,000

Roberto Firmino

FORWARD
LFC£180,000

Fabinho Tavares

MIDFIELDER
LFC£180,000

Bruno Fernandes

MIDFIELDER
MUFC£180,000

Kepa Arrizabalaga

GOALKEEPER
CFC£155,000

Kai Havertz

MIDFIELDER
CFC£150,000

Mateo Kovacic

MIDFIELDER
CFC£150,000

Christian Pulisic

FORWARD
CFC£150,000

Alisson Becker

GOALKEEPER
LFC£150,000

Bernardo Silva

MIDFIELDER
MCFC£150,000

lfc really should pay their players more. Cheapskates or what. No wonder their fans keep banging on about our wages, but even Villa and Arsenal and leicester are paying more than lfc do for some of their "big stars". Their fans need to look at their owners.

But wtf Bernardo should be on more.
Scary thing is how much rashford and maguire are on,absolutely stealing money..edit fuck me nearly left out sancho as well ..

I still have my Liverpool season ticket.. mates been using it for last six years will tell you the cold hard facts about what a global brand American Franchise thinks of me in real world terms and what you will face in years to come when your brand becomes widespread like Liverpool and United.
Am a local... live within 3 miles of Anfield.. When I attended matches I would rock up at five to three.. wouldn’t buy Liverpool lager at four quid a pop.. sausage rolls three or four quid and would be away within 5 mins of ref blowing whistle to end the game.. the business got nothing from me apart from my season ticket money.. fast forward to what FSG want.. they want Tarquin from Surrey up.. gets to Anfield at 11.30am match day.. goes in souvenir shop comes out with two carrier bags full of Kevin Keegan badges.. John Toshack pennants etc after spending about 60 quid.. he gets in the ground and buys lager.. cups of tea.. sausage rolls a programme for nearly a fiver and whatever else. Double it if he’s a dad with kids.. the point I am making is John Heney and FSG don’t want locals like me because they don’t make any money just season ticket money.. this is modern football
Funnily enough last time I was at Anfield walking past the car park outside with Mercedes... Porches and BMWs etc this is fan car park by the way alot registered with southern dealerships I walked past a van selling food.. couldn’t stop laughing when I seen Minted Lamb Burgers at 6.50 a pop, tell me when do fans from Kirkdale.. Speke or Croxteth eat that haha.. whatever happend to sausage roll and Bovril.

Replace those burgers with bins full of scraps and you’d make a killing.

A cracker from rawk, City's bench next season will cost more than any other prem teams starting eleven. Oh the fucking irony, yet their total cost of a 50m bench will be below the Bournemouth's and Fulham's of this world. The most deluded fanbase out there bar none

I still have my Liverpool season ticket.. mates been using it for last six years will tell you the cold hard facts about what a global brand American Franchise thinks of me in real world terms and what you will face in years to come when your brand becomes widespread like Liverpool and United.
Am a local... live within 3 miles of Anfield.. When I attended matches I would rock up at five to three.. wouldn’t buy Liverpool lager at four quid a pop.. sausage rolls three or four quid and would be away within 5 mins of ref blowing whistle to end the game.. the business got nothing from me apart from my season ticket money.. fast forward to what FSG want.. they want Tarquin from Surrey up.. gets to Anfield at 11.30am match day.. goes in souvenir shop comes out with two carrier bags full of Kevin Keegan badges.. John Toshack pennants etc after spending about 60 quid.. he gets in the ground and buys lager.. cups of tea.. sausage rolls a programme for nearly a fiver and whatever else. Double it if he’s a dad with kids.. the point I am making is John Heney and FSG don’t want locals like me because they don’t make any money just season ticket money.. this is modern football
Funnily enough last time I was at Anfield walking past the car park outside with Mercedes... Porches and BMWs etc this is fan car park by the way alot registered with southern dealerships I walked past a van selling food.. couldn’t stop laughing when I seen Minted Lamb Burgers at 6.50 a pop, tell me when do fans from Kirkdale.. Speke or Croxteth eat that haha.. whatever happend to sausage roll and Bovril.
Bang on Tom. Same as you. I drink in town before the match. I get to the Etihad and go in. No shop, burger or programme. I watch the match, clap the team off and go back to the pub.
There is a reason I am offered 10% off everything, the club want to know how much I spend at the shop and at the bar. I assume there is a bad mark against my name !
The main reason the clubs like 12,30 and 4,30 kick off times is it coincides with dinner and tea so fans buy the minted lamb burger because they are hungry.
I took my 2 lads to the game from the age of 10, I do not think I could afford to do it now.
We are becoming what we despised about the rags.

I take your point.

But perhaps with my blue tinted specs on I am thinking City will go down that road abit. I am seeing alot more young lads in City kits now where I live.

In 20 years you may be right.

But we arent owned by Americans, Americans are the biggest threat to our game.
They want a closed league no relegation or promotion. More adverts, longer half times may be quarters.
American owners take money out of football something our owner hasnt done.

Our owner has invested in East Manchester your owner tried to run down the area around Anfield to buy it on the cheap. You failed FFP, the Moores family was your sugar daddy. Press/media won't report this.

The press/media have fed you fan base lie after lie about City and they sup it up. You got away with the coach attack. You got away with hacking our computer systems.

Unfortunately the press/media have done alot of damage to the game. The press/media want a rivalry which is fine. But the press/media have let it go beyond that. They didn't real go to town on the coach attack. The same with the rags they got away with flake bomb and fans breaking into the swamp.

City have delt with fans throwing flairs or running onto the pitch. You police couldnt find one person who attacked our coach. The fans that spat at our bench just moved to somewhere else in the stadium.
Theres a huge difference in the way the two clubs deal with fans. City take action liverpool pretend to take action

The press/media have lead to the feel that those fans bases are untouchable. Thats a problem.

I really hope I am wrong but I feel sooner or later the dippers are going to cause real serious incident. Because no one calls them out you just play the victim card. Just look at how the press/media defend you after the champions league final.
Jipping in, fake tickets are covered up by the press/media.

You sound ok and I know I shouldnt at my age but I just cant like dipper fans. Believe I saw alot around here until the last game of the season than you all went into hibernation.

I hope our fan base stays mostly the same, our black and piss taking humor. It will change thats life. It has started to change I use to me the only southern sounding manc at Maine Road !.

But I say again American owners are a serious threat to our game.
They wouldn't be able to build a flake bomb now, there is a shortage (I blame Brexit) and they are selling on Ebay for £100 a pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.