Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for any Liverpool fans.
Do RAWK ban anyone who doesn’t buy into the narrative that we’re cheats and everything we achieve is therefore undeserved?

For example RedCafe have plenty of people who post similar shite but there’s quite a lot who actually post things based on reality. You just don’t see that on RAWK.

Every club needs a sporting rival as it pushes them to be better... this is what Liverpool do, they bring out the best in City in order to finish first so don’t be so harsh. Imagine McEnroe with no Borg around.. United’s Ferguson with no Wenger and we saw how Celtic struggled with no rivalry or interaction when Rangers were relagated... City winning the league every season by Xmas would only be enjoyable for a period of time before people would cry out for a rival or somebody to challenge them to make it more interesting.
How can you be ex and neutral now from your team ?

What all the dippers and rags forget, is there has not been one team that hasn't had sustainable success without investment, when you point this out to rags their default answer is well at least we earned the money we spend, forgetting their several investors over the years, and the dippers the same, they built their success on a wealthy investor, so now football is shit, it's ruined by wealthy Arabs, sport washing blah blah blah, no cries of this in the 80's fr the dippers or the 90's to the 00' from the rags

How can you be ex and neutral now from your team ?
I would no longer consider myself a Liverpool supporter anymore.. Club and football in general morphed into something I know longer recognise or associate with.. yeah still take a veiled interest and keep on top of things..
I will tell you in simple terms what I think.. No problem whatsoever with City winning trophies.. dear me.. if any teams supporters deserve success it’s you lot with what you have endured last 40 years having to put up with United.. going to the old Maine Road was a highlight of the season especially the usual drink before the game in the supporters Club with banter with fans.. take up my seat in the Platt Lane,the usual five we put past The great Joe Corrigan and even the look on the faces of John Bond and Peter Swales face after it... your right tho all good things come to an end like it did for us..
Now to my own situation... at one time supporting Liverpool was predominantly a local thing similar to your good selves.. success came along then the dreaded SKY and Liverpool F.C. became global so instead of me going the match with Mick from the Dingle..Tommy from Walton I ended up sitting with Tarquin from Surrey.. Jeremy from Berkshire or Lars from Oslo.. you try talking to one of those about what was in last nights Echo.. the point I am making is I have nothing in common with these people surely it’s more than just 11 people running around a pitch it’s about supporting your local club the one that represents you.. your family.. the place you live and the way you live your life in that city of town Liverpool F.C no longer has links to the City or its people.. it’s a global brand.. an American Franchise.. I was once a fan or a supporter now all I am is a customer or client.. all I am saying to City fans is success is great however in time it robbs you of your identity.. you still have a lot of yours still intact however it won’t be there in another 15 to 20 years a the rate you are winning trophies, and you will be in the same boat as Liverpool and United.. a football club without any proper identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.