New “UEFA Financial Sustainability” rules

the more clued up fans will take a read of this and be able to understand it better than me. I bet they can dissect it.

for me it will be bending more rules, sat down with the owners of barca and real / bayern, plus bent lawyers to see how it fits in with their next 3 year business plan. Also there will be an open door for a Boris style U-turn at any point where they can change it to suit barca or cripple city

then the typical rag fan will say " its to protect the smaller clubs"

The new PL rules attempt to catch group transactions as related City transactions.
Do you mean PL or UEFA?

After the first iteration of FFP, when we moved out some staff and resources into separate companies, they revised the FFP rules to include a 'reporting perimeter' that brought in all subsidiaries that provided football-related services to the core reporting entity.

the more clued up fans will take a read of this and be able to understand it better than me. I bet they can dissect it.

for me it will be bending more rules, sat down with the owners of barca and real / bayern, plus bent lawyers to see how it fits in with their next 3 year business plan. Also there will be an open door for a Boris style U-turn at any point where they can change it to suit barca or cripple city

then the typical rag fan will say " its to protect the smaller clubs"
You can rest easy mate. We will breeze it. Barca and PSG have big issues though.

Do you mean PL or UEFA?

After the first iteration of FFP, when we moved out some staff and resources into separate companies, they revised the FFP rules to include a 'reporting perimeter' that brought in all subsidiaries that provided football-related services to the core reporting entity.
I meant PL whose new rules have a lot of guff about “groups”. Projectriver seemed to think they were specifically aimed at us. PL seemed to be setting up their own definition of related transactions. Thus, if a sponsor came from AbuDhabi, it was a related transaction even if IAS24 said it wasn’t.
Accounting not my strong suit, so I could easily be talking rubbish! I rely on such as your good self to put me right.

If the cartel clubs can't afford the top players then the cartel is hamstringing any other club who can afford the top players hence keeping the debt clubs in the game.

Is that about it?

Pretty certain we could use CFG for any future infrastructure projects thus circumnavigating any new rules on investment?
I thought that, there is a large amount floating around CFG for infrastructure within the group, most notably a stadium for NYC, nothing to stop the Sheik from releasing another 5-10% and adding to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.