It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Jesus (the big man, not Arsenal's new number 9) came to me in a post-orgasmic vision after i'd just ripped the head off it and told me in no uncertain terms that he hmself is coming to play for us on the right wing. And left back. And cover right back. And replace Aké.

Expect mentions of it on twitter in the next 36 hours. Imminent.

So I have this bloke doing some work on my house, who I found via a Facebook recommendation by a bloke who said he knew someone who once drank in a pub I used to pass on the bus on the way to school and that person has his newspapers delivered by the son of my old driving instructor hence why I employed him, I mean who wouldn't. Anyway he has just told me that his old next door neighbour who moved ten years ago to a remote village in Australia has just woken up in the middle of the night (it's Friday there now) as he needed a piss but that's besides the point. So as it's Friday there he knows what will happen here today and apparently City won't be signing anyone today so we can all get back to work and ignore all the school kids for at least 12 hours. I told him to thank is next door neighbour and if he gets anymore juicy gossip to let me know.
Sounds plausible:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.