It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

You got to have buyers.
I doubt having buyers would be the issue. It’s having the right buyer that’s the problem.

The issue for selling Sterling and Mahrez is their belief in their own value/ability. Offer Sterling to the likes of Arsenal for £50m and Arsenal would be chomping at the bit. I imagine the player less so.

Theres probably a significant number of clubs that would pay the money we would ask. However, there’s probably only a handful of clubs in Europe that Sterling and Mahrez think are their level and it’s whether or not these clubs are willing to stump up the cash. I expect probably not.

Sterling no chance for me he is going this summer! Zin 50/50 it be up to him and he loves it here.
Only thing with Zin is game time if someone comes in LB. I know people will say about needing another, but just can’t see him hanging around to effectively be a third choice LB, and midfield can’t see it. Hope I’m wrong and he stays.

I doubt having buyers would be the issue. It’s having the right buyer that’s the problem.

The issue for selling Sterling and Mahrez is their belief in their own value/ability. Offer Sterling to the likes of Arsenal for £50m and Arsenal would be chomping at the bit. I imagine the player less so.

Theres probably a significant number of clubs that would pay the money we would ask. However, there’s probably only a handful of clubs in Europe that Sterling and Mahrez think are their level and it’s whether or not these clubs are willing to stump up the cash. I expect probably not.
Agreed, their ego will only allow certain clubs, the same ego which believes they deserve the same salary as Kev, fucking bonkers in my opinion.

Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid I think are the big 3 for them.

However I really wouldn't be surprised to see Raheem wait out 1 year and head to Stretford

Theres th bellis, egan riley, mbete is decent but i think we need one if ake leaves, an average one will be fine.

Like I said Ake game time was very limited 3 top centre backs and a couple of youth centre backs who already been playing our system as he has been developed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.