US Politics Thread

I have been, if you read the thread.

And I look forward to when you stop pretending (poorly, I might add) that you dislike Trump and republicans as much as you dislike Biden and democrats.

It’s obvious to anyone that has been reading your posts since before Biden won office that you are not the neutral observer you so desperately want people to believe.

At times, you are practically a Trump/republican apologist, in/directly blaming democrats for nearly everything Trump and republicans were/are doing.

Why not just come clean and say you are more ideologically aligned with the right than than left?

Or do you genuinely not know yourself well enough to see that is the case?

Is this the best accusation you have??

I have explained a few pages a response to why I say what I say. Funnily enough MORE US citizens are catching pn to Dem party politics; promise much, do nothing/ something to vote against, not for.

It's not my problem you don't know the temperature of the water.

You may as well accuse me being a Tory as Starmer and Labour get the same treatment from me, but that would blow up your 'theory'...

Is this the best accusation you have??

I have explained a few pages a response to why I say what I say. Funnily enough MORE US citizens are catching pn to Dem party politics; promise much, do nothing/ something to vote against, not for.

It's not my problem you don't know the temperature of the water.

You may as well accuse me being a Tory as Starmer and Labour get the same treatment from me, but that would blow up your 'theory'...
You live in the US now?

Yes, Trump. I sincerely believe this happened. Someone testified to this under oath. Unlike the orange hitler, who can't stop lying about any and all things, this person is 100000x more believable that that orange rapist shitbag. You lost your entire argument with the term Jan 6th theatrics. Democracy at work isn't theatrics

Well, let's wait and see if the service agent is called to give testimony of that 'incident'. Of course, if turns out that story is not corroborated, someone would be lying "under oath", which means being under oath is pretty worthless, non?
These hearings would be worth if the accused, Trump, goes to jail with any others.

Otherwise, what's the point?
And THAT would be theatrics, if that doesn't happen.

You live in the US now?

I'm assuming you have access to mainstream media? You've seen the accusations from women that the Dems have used Roe v Wade as a lightning rod throw in more funding and vote blue at the midterms??

You seen crowds of women chanting "Democrats we call your bluff, voting blue is not enough!"?

Women complaining why the law wasn't codified in years Dems were in power despite promising to 'make it the first act done when in office'?
This is the result of incrementalist policies, that the GOP managed to do this.

But, no, centre politics is still the best way forward, when it's not centre ground at all and hasn't been for decades but moving, ironically, incrementally right.

The Republican master plan: forcing the creation of more exploitable people that will be packed in to “changing weather mitigation” economic development zones and rely on their subscription “Christ Provides” mostly clean air and water service to survive.

More epic stuff from the clown princes of Trumpland.

Essentially, the EPA creation didn't specify carbon emission control, so it can't be used to limit carbon emissions.

I'm sure such emissions were big news in 1970.

More epic stuff from the clown princes of Trumpland.

Essentially, the EPA creation didn't specify carbon emission control, so it can't be used to limit carbon emissions.

I'm sure such emissions were big news in 1970.
Next stop: planes, trains, and automobiles didn’t exist when the constitution was written so the federal government cannot regulate those industries.

If I understand you correctly, you classify all republicans (that still identify as republicans, whether in office or citizens) as far-right at this point?
No sir — I classify all who have opined on Trump positively as far right, and negatively as homeless, because the center-right is not an option for them. Theoretically and ideologically it might be, but not pragmatically. If there’s no one to vote for, your ideology isn’t relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.