US Politics Thread

Next stop: planes, trains, and automobiles didn’t exist when the constitution was written so the federal government cannot regulate those industries.

That had crossed my mind along with assault rifles.

They seem to have dragged themselves straight to Fundamentalist, so I assume it's all part of a big game leading to American Civil War II.

No sir — I classify all who have opined on Trump positively as far right, and negatively as homeless, because the center-right is not an option for them. Theoretically and ideologically it might be, but not pragmatically. If there’s no one to vote for, your ideology isn’t relevant.
But there are less extreme candidates to vote for.

It think this is a matter of semantics, possibly to make the centre-right feel better about their lack of action, but I imagine I am not going to change your mind (nor you mine) on the subject, so we’ll have to agree to disagree, like proper centrists.

As I said, I was never a believer in this until I read Dobbs. I now support expanding the court.
Once more, with this latest EPA ruling, they are beginning to even go beyond the “originalist” framework in to something even more dangerous: “because we said so”.

That will be the framework for many more decisions to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.