It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I tell you what though I respect @Kamaro011 a ton for setting the limit so that it actually excludes their own account.

Every single time I've seen someone on Blue Moon propose setting a limit for some forum feature they always make sure they're not personally affected by it. For instance if they signed up in 2009 they would always propose the cutoff to be 2010 and older. :)

I don't mind not being allowed to see and post for another year if it means transfer sub forum quality is improved if that new policy is implemented.

Last edited:
Hi All, had nearly 100 inboxes in the last week , I apologise I simply don’t have time to respond to everyone with how crazy my personal job is at the moment , so thought I’d post on here , haven’t really got much of an update but as I previously posted a while ago , cucerlla will come and sterling will leave , bernado will stay which is the best bit of business for me, 3 players will go to London , few teams all over zinchenko id be suprised if he stays. Don’t believe the nonsense regarding neymar. Been told we are happy for Ake to leave ,as he feels if needed philips or the young lad can play centre back if the worst came to the worst. Sorry no real update in terms of incomings but I don’t post nonsense and post in good faith for all blues from a top source as a lot of you know.
Thank you for posting.

I have to say if we lose either of Zinchenko or Ake and do not bring in a further defender we are leaving ourselves short. We cannot rely on Kalvin Phillips as a fourth centre back.

Would also love a pacey wide man to come in after Sterling leaves but I think the six forward players we have will be enough. Need Alvarez and Palmer to step up to the plate straight away though!!

It’s actually quite exiting even if it is a bit of the unknown.

Still very disappointing if Aké goes. Stones and Laporte are both pretty injury prone and Dias can’t play 60 games.
We're getting Phillips and already have Mbete. Put it this way, Dias had an incredible prem season on the left, so him and Laporte can comfortably compete for that. Dias can also play on the right side to compete with Stones, then there's the backup options. Cucurella coming in strengthens us a lot imo. Even he can play centre back, he has for Brighton, albeit in a back 3.

We're getting Phillips and already have Mbete. Put it this way, Dias had an incredible prem season on the left, so him and Laporte can comfortably compete for that. Dias can also play on the right side to compete with Stones, then there's the backup options. Cucurella coming in strengthens us a lot imo. Even he can play centre back, he has for Brighton, albeit in a back 3.

Phillips is a midfielder and too short to play centre back. The thought of a young lad like Mbete coming up against the likes of Kane, Son, Salah, etc doesn’t inspire me with confidence at all.

We‘ve already got four superb centre backs, which is perfect for a long season, why do we feel that we don’t need Aké? Especially to a rival,why help them out? It makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.