Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable story. Just pure sour grapes scouse **** love in

"the 26-year-old struggled with injuries and fitness issues last season and missed over three months of action after suffering a hamstring complaint back in December."

"Reds could have signed the Leeds-born midfielder but rejected the chance to do so, despite it being considered a relatively 'easy' transfer to complete."

So two transfers have actually taken place today but sky sports news are on Ronaldo watch and trying to appease the delusionals from Trafford with "positive transfer stories". Could have sworn mutv was on the propaganda they spout

"the 26-year-old struggled with injuries and fitness issues last season and missed over three months of action after suffering a hamstring complaint back in December."

"Reds could have signed the Leeds-born midfielder but rejected the chance to do so, despite it being considered a relatively 'easy' transfer to complete."

I've yet to see an unbiased football article from the Daily Mirror!

I didn't want him at City tbh but after reading garbage like that I hope he sticks it up their fucking arse and is a huge success ( I would have wanted him to be a success anyway, just to make that clear.)

haha fuck em!...they'll be livid next summer when Bellingham tips up at ours after we outbid them!

Kin hell, Phillips fee, according to Sky, has risen 8m in the last 8 hours to 50m. Gabby however, has now been bought for the initial 45m, no add ons reported.
Just typical city reporting. 42 million rising to 45 with 5 million going the other way for our youngster, only sky can do 42 minus 5 and come up with 50

I just reported this defamatory comment on the BBC Kalvin Phillips transfer story:

FootOfDavros

City still under investigation for past FFP breaches. Sell Jesus for £45m, buy Phillips for £45m.
Great stuff - zero net spend! But isn't there a term for when you take dodgily acquired assets and churn them into a "clean" asset?

The BBC replied with this:
we have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on site.

The BBC really are run by cunts.

I just reported this defamatory comment on the BBC Kalvin Phillips transfer story:

FootOfDavros

City still under investigation for past FFP breaches. Sell Jesus for £45m, buy Phillips for £45m.
Great stuff - zero net spend! But isn't there a term for when you take dodgily acquired assets and churn them into a "clean" asset?

The BBC replied with this:
we have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on site.

The BBC really are run by cunts.
Assume it's a dipper? Just reply, Yes it's called money laundering. The thing your sponsors were found guilty of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.