It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Tbf i am not mad at Brighton. 30M is a joke bid from us. I almost can't believe it's true.

But if it's polballus it's as authentic as hell

Yeah it does seem like a waste of time bid? or is it start of the dance that makes brighton look tough in front of their fans as no doubt we will go higher?

Yeah it does seem like a waste of time bid? or is it start of the dance that makes brighton look tough in front of their fans as no doubt we will go higher?
Doubt it. Brighton has nothing to lose here imo. They are not desperate to sell. They will keep cucurella and sell him whenever a high bid comes or 50M. He is their best player.

I believe we have some cheap backup lined up

I’ve seen plenty of veteran champion boxers suddenly ‘go’ and age a decade mid fight
Eg I loved him but Hatton would have been absolutely battered by Kosta at his peak, clever timing by Warren
Knowing when to quit is part of an elite mentality
Vinny knew, for example

Bang on. Hatton still had to go to his limit to beat Kosta and he was already over the hill.

Even Joshua, lauded for beating Klitschko, a 40-something fighter who should have long been retired.

The most pronounced was Gary Neville playing against West Brom, I think he quit a few days later?

It was hilarious to see him drop off a cliff in 90 minutes.

The short clip on sky sports of Bernardo talking about his future has made me very nervous we will be losing him to a late transfer window bid from Barcelona ☹️

The short clip on sky sports of Bernardo talking about his future has made me very nervous we will be losing him to a late transfer window bid from Barcelona ☹️
What did he say. I doubt we will let him go this season or Barca will pay 100 mil. Maybe next season if he keeps pushing for it, after we get Jude lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.