Neymar

Did look pretty unhappy during the friendly today. Have no idea if its related though.

Having just seen Bernie's comments, we would be off our rocker not to accept any type of trade that included Neymar.

If it was remotely true, of course...

The suggestion we reportedly didn't, knowing Bernie's intention to still leave at some point, Soriano and Pep's love for Neymar, you would have to think it doesn't pass the smell test.

Having just seen Bernie's comments, we would be off our rocker not to accept any type of trade that included Neymar.

If it was remotely true, of course...

The suggestion we reportedly didn't, knowing Bernie's intention to still leave at some point, Soriano and Pep's love for Neymar, you would have to think it doesn't pass the smell test.

I saw his interview on Sky and like you, read between the lines and he is still holding out for a move. He doesn't want to rock the boat and it seems hes accepting that he wont be moving on unless its the right deal for the club

And just like that it's back on haha. Watch the vote swing its way back to yes.

i was fully in the wanting neymar camp but not at the expense of bernardo? i guess it just depends on how unhappy he is living in england? I assume he wants more sun and/or a change of scenery?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.