Neymar

It appears to be beyond most clubs.

The players you mentioned are either flavour of the current month or nowhere near world class.

As I say, a real paucity of elite left backs exist from a defensive standpoint, as the requirements for the position have changed.
Who honestly cares!!
We are in for every major trophy at the latter stages every year, so we’re obviously a damn good team.
What we gain with a natural left back (cucurella) we will lose with a cancelo type anyway
It’s all about systems and we have a pretty good system
It’s like the false nine
Haaland will score a bag full, but the day he doesn’t the false nine shite will be trotted out

I wouldn't have swapped Bernardo's used coffee cup from the scouse guard of honour game for neymar, never mind Bernardo.
Or his putting the best defender of all time ever on his arse.
Or Scoring more Times At the swamp than united
Or calling his dog John
…..

It appears to be beyond most clubs.

The players you mentioned are either flavour of the current month or nowhere near world class.

As I say, a real paucity of elite left backs exist from a defensive standpoint, as the requirements for the position have changed.

It's all relative isn't it? What's perfect for us wouldn't be perfect for another team.

Cucurella is perfect for us but, say, Alphonso Davies wouldn't be IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.