Itakura 4

Total: 209

Ins base fees in £:

Haaland 51
Phillips 42
Ortega 0
Alvarez 14.1

Total: 107.1

So what are you missing that I included? And keep in mind I'm not including nominal fees for players like Egan-Riley.
Torres and Alvarez transferred last season

Any news on all the CFG players that have returned?

Issa Kabore
Filip Stevanovic
Slobadan Tedic
Ante Palaversa
Marlos Moreno
Yan Couto
Yangel Herrera
Kluivarth Aguilar
Pablo Moreno
Daniel Arzani
Nahuel Bustsos
Nahuel Ferraresi
Dario Sarmiento
Thomas Agyepong

14 players there to either be sold or loaned out. I know we have shifted on Ko Itakura, Ryotaro Meshino and Pedro Porro for about £12m.

Other than that it is only Diego Rosa who has secured a new loan with Vizela.

I could envisage at least half of them going and the other half maybe on loan? Could be about £30m to be made in sales.

Then we also have the likes of Claudio Gomes, Iker Pozo, Ben Knight, Yeboah Amankwah, Morgan Rogers and Alex Robertson that I’d envisage being sold on or at least loaned out.

Any rumours on any of the above players?

Any news on all the CFG players that have returned?

Issa Kabore - Staying at Troyes
Filip Stevanovic - Training With Girona
Slobadan Tedic - Still at Zwolle
Ante Palaversa
Marlos Moreno
Yan Couto - Loan to Girona
Yangel Herrera
Kluivarth Aguilar - Staying at Lommel Sk
Pablo Moreno - Staying at Girona
Daniel Arzani - Out of Contract
Nahuel Bustsos - Target for Internacional
Nahuel Ferraresi - Target for Sao Paulo
Dario Sarmiento - Training with Montevideo Torque
Thomas Agyepong
Filled in those I'm aware of, the rest no idea.

It is absolutely pointless to do netspend as a "calendar year" you do finacial books in the same period as season July 1st to June 30th.

It's like counting Torres sale but then not counting Grealish buy which is part of the same financial year.

But anyways financially speaking netspend is a useless measure even though I do enjoy doing the graphics wages and amortisation is always a more accurate measure of how much your squad costs per season

It is absolutely pointless to do netspend as a "calendar year" you do finacial books in the same period as season July 1st to June 30th.

It's like counting Torres sale but then not counting Grealish buy which is part of the same financial year.

But anyways financially speaking netspend is a useless measure even though I do enjoy doing the graphics wages and amortisation is always a more accurate measure of how much your squad costs per season
Generally i look at what we have to spend in the summer transfer market, with any buys or sales in January affecting the following summers budget, it is a bit basic but i think most fans look at it this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.