Ins and Outs 2022-2023

Jesus -> Haaland
Sterling -> Alvarez
Zinchenko -> Cucurella
Steffen -> Ortega
Fernandinho -> Phillips

Thats a decent window if ever there was one
We haven't lost Ake, so our centre back choices remain. Cucurella or not, as long as we sign a good LB, this is truly a wonderful window.

I would be prefer not losing Zinchenko so we don't have only 3 full backs, but I can live with Ake and Cancelo covering for LB.

There will be more exits to come and potentially more cash. Apparently Yan Couto is agitating for a permanent departure, probably £7-10m or so there. And a few other CFG players as well.
Also need to sort loans or transfers for the likes of Fiorini and Rogers from the academy. Apparently Blackpool being linked as their new manager had them both on loan at Lincoln, though would almost certainly be loans as they only seem to sign free transfers these days.
Amazed neither of the old firm teams has picked up Fiorini, Scotland u21 international

I think peps having a radical change of tactics next season no more "tippy tappy" football lets get back to the "give it some welly" style,
I think everytime Eddie gets the ball Pep will be screaming at him to "Hoof it long" & "get it in the mixer" while Haarland will be trying to "get yer head on it son"

There will be more exits to come and potentially more cash. Apparently Yan Couto is agitating for a permanent departure, probably £7-10m or so there. And a few other CFG players as well.
Also need to sort loans or transfers for the likes of Fiorini and Rogers from the academy. Apparently Blackpool being linked as their new manager had them both on loan at Lincoln, though would almost certainly be loans as they only seem to sign free transfers these days.
Amazed neither of the old firm teams has picked up Fiorini, Scotland u21 international

Edozie's transfer hasn't gone through yet I don't think. £10m reported.
Yan Couto. £7-10m.
Issa Kaboré has had bids of £17m reportedly too but is likely to stay on loan at Troyes I've heard.
I'd expect Claudio Gomes, Yeboah Amankwah, Iker Pozo, Marlos Moreno, Yangel Herrera, Daniel Arzani (contract?), Ante Palaversa, Slobodan Tedić, Nahuel Ferraresi, Nahuel Bustos, and Thomas Agyepong to leave permanently either this summer or next. I'd expect at least £25m from that batch if not upwards of £30m.

That's another potential £60-70m coming in. ∼£50m if we don't sell Kaboré.

Last edited:
Anyone know if Daniel Arzani is still on the books or did his contract ran out last month?

I'd expect Claudio Gomes, Yeboah Amankwah, Iker Pozo, Marlos Moreno, Yangel Herrera, Daniel Arzani, Ante Palaversa, Slobodan Tedić, Nahuel Ferraresi, Nahuel Bustos, and Thomas Agyepong to leave permanently either this summer or next. I'd expect at least £25m from that batch if not upwards of £30m.

That's another potential £60-70m coming in.
Those in bold are already out of contract or out next year, doubt they'll raise much. Only Yangel will command a decent fee out of that lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.