Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we've lost the English Super Duper Bestest Team Shield.
We did that last year but we got over it eventually.

Are Dippers doing a lap of honour after their friendly tomorrow?
It's Our Year tee shirts available
Maybe they'll edit the video of their parade so they can stick another trophy on the front of the bus.

No injuries, minutes into the legs to finish a short pre-season, and I thought we were the better team until the penalty.

End result isn't great, but looking at the bigger picture, a useful day heading into the season.

Think we'd all take a loss here over a loss at West Ham.
Voice of reason.
For those who didn't go, ignore the ITV commentary from Sam Shatterface and Karen Carney.
You'd think he was raised on Merseyside, and sorry Karen you lost ANY credibility when you said Ederson fouled Nunes for a "nailed on penalty" before it was called back for offside

I basically had no expectation.

Serioisly what did people expect? Liverpool had like 6 preseason games before this one and we only had 2.

We have brought in and sold many players, so that also adds time.

Expect it to be rough against West Ham as well, the squad needs time, that beinf said, we made some chances and could have easily scored more.

I think Community Shield is like a preseason game. It doesnt matter to much. Last season we lost against Leicester, after that game we lost against Spurs. Result? We became champions end of the season. We’ve just played 2 friendly games, team is not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.