It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There was speculation earlier in the summer when Chelsea wanted Ake and Sterling that we asked for Reece James, if that was true and I think it was mentioned by T.H, the club may share your views.
There is no way we wouldn't want James,i suspect he was brought up in conversation......i also suspect Chelsea told us where to go.

Some possibly, others just using the forum for what it was intended - debate.

Yes, that must be it. If we had just won against Liverpool everyone would think that starting the season with 5 fit senior defenders competing for 4 places is more than enough and no reason to worry.

I rest my case....

Seriously though - the club will know how many defenders we have and how many places there are, there is no point worrying about it...

Yangel Herrera apparently on the verge of being loaned to Girona for the season.
An odd one as he only has two years left and we could probably get £15m for him this summer, he’d go for peanuts next summer. But maybe the club sees more long term value for the CFG in giving them the best possible chance to stay up in La Liga

I know people will dig me out over this but I really don’t think cancelo is that good.
He is undoubtedly talented and was on fire at the start of the season but lost form badly

I'm still not convinced he is a full back, he doesn't play well facing his own goal, he is worse at right back than left back

If we did bring a lb in I could see him playing wide mid as part of that rotation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.