Alex Grimaldo

There were a couple of articles three weeks ago claiming Benfica would accept a £6m for him. No idea if that's true or not but surely he's the cheapest we've been linked with?

Maybe a decent compromise if the club are now obsessed with saving pennies. I'd take him in a heartbeat if it was a choice between that and going into next season with what we have.

This transfer window has been akin to the club putting the most delicious looking Christmas dinner on the table but I'm looking around wondering where the fuck the gravy is. I'll take Bisto, I'll take Asda's own but if you're going to tell me there won't be any until next year then you're an idiot and I hate you.

There were a couple of articles three weeks ago claiming Benfica would accept a £6m for him. No idea if that's true or not but surely he's the cheapest we've been linked with?

Maybe a decent compromise if the club are now obsessed with saving pennies. I'd take him in a heartbeat if it was a choice between that and going into next season with what we have.

This transfer window has been akin to the club putting the most delicious looking Christmas dinner on the table but I'm looking around wondering where the fuck the gravy is. I'll take Bisto, I'll take Asda's own but if you're going to tell me there won't be any until next year then you're an idiot and I hate you.
Lol

Nicely put.

We don’t need gravy to accompany the meal. Knowing pep he will have red sauce lined up as a replacement. Disturbing but could work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.