James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

12 years or so ago Joe Hart at Birmingham. Last successful loan that I can remember. :-)
Hart was first choice under Sven, got dropped after we signed Given and went to Birmingham on loan. But did come back as number 1 under Mancini the following year so you could say it worked
But it shows we don’t seem to get any benefit from loans. Even Zinchenko only worked out after he refused to go out again after his experience in Dutch football and just stuck around the training ground and got his chance due to injuries. In view of the lack of depth with the squad at the moment and number of subs available this season I would of thought he would get game time this year like Foden got.

Let's all meet back in 2020
2 your good health,
Come back when your fully grown,
Bernardo's spot could be
waiting down the road.

I never you that you liked Sheffield,
I never knew you'd ever go on loan
But when you're back, just make this place your own.

Hart was first choice under Sven, got dropped after we signed Given and went to Birmingham on loan. But did come back as number 1 under Mancini the following year so you could say it worked
But it shows we don’t seem to get any benefit from loans. Even Zinchenko only worked out after he refused to go out again after his experience in Dutch football and just stuck around the training ground and got his chance due to injuries. In view of the lack of depth with the squad at the moment and number of subs available this season I would of thought he would get game time this year like Foden got.

Zinchenko is around academy age when he stuck with us refusing to be sold out still believing he can make it to the first team, McAtee need to do same like Zinchenkon having supposed better potential than Zinny in same age as McAtee. He could be better than Zinny being more than just a squad player if he ever makes it into our first team.

Zinchenko is around academy age when he stuck with us refusing to be sold out still believing he can make it to the first team, McAtee need to do same like Zinchenkon having supposed better potential than Zinny in same age as McAtee. He could be better than Zinny being more than just a squad player if he ever makes it into our first team.
Not sure you can compare the two considering they play in different positions. Zinchenko didn’t have 5/ 6 players in front of him

Zinchenko also spent his first season on loan at PSV, SUFC won't do McAtee any harm at all.

Its kind of a last throw of the dice.....the bar is incredibly high as Foden,and now Palmer,are proving.When you look at the world class quality and experience these kids are attempting to disrupt and penetrate,its a near impossible task.

Its still very much coal mining,with the occasional diamond.
Sometimes it's OK to enjoy a Ruby or an Emerald.

12 years or so ago Joe Hart at Birmingham. Last successful loan that I can remember. :-)
We have a few who impressed on loan. However, they made few, if any appearances for us.
Bazunu, Jack Byrne, Jack Harrison, Enes Unal , Aaron Mooy all had good loan spells but for whatever reason were not deemed good enough for our squad.
Bazunu is typical. Raw but got great reviews.
Ederson very hard to shift from no.1 position so he took the Southampton offer

Enes Unal scored regularly in Holland and I was really disappointed not to see him getting a chance with our first team.

We have a few who impressed on loan. However, they made few, if any appearances for us.
Bazunu, Jack Byrne, Jack Harrison, Enes Unal , Aaron Mooy all had good loan spells but for whatever reason were not deemed good enough for our squad.
Bazunu is typical. Raw but got great reviews.
Ederson very hard to shift from no.1 position so he took the Southampton offer

Enes Unal scored regularly in Holland and I was really disappointed not to see him getting a chance with our first team.
I was quite looking forward to Enes Unal myself, but I think it was work permit issues that stopped him getting a shot over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.