Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an absolutely top few days away with the Mrs.

Coming up from Devon, she has never been to Liverpool before - no problem, few days away - let's just get over to Manchester for the game today

Bus tour, ferry and and all trimmings.

Every thing is true, what a ferrel bunch of whining, self serving, it's not our fault, but please pity us, Republic of Liverpool, racist(but not racist as we are multicultural) twunts.

.. ...and I read the posts on here, but they are the the best, first or biggest to do everything - it's feckin unbelievable.... literally everything is world class

Beatles, great band - but feckin hell they milk that tit eh????

In Liverpool we got asked for money, saw 2 people chucked out of txmax in our first 2 minutes there (Liverpool 1)....and there was just a feeling of unease in Liverpool...might be Me, it just felt dodgy..... every one kept shouting too

......into Manchester - Mrs totally relaxed.

Maybe it was just me ......but massive difference

City city city

For any RAWK lurkers.

You mad f*ckers.

From the last page of the RAWK City thread.

Swiss Ramble is really good at presenting the finances but he does so in a very unquestioning way. I always wince when he refers to Man City's revenue as it's so ludicrous. He must surely know it's entirely fictitious but I don't think he sees himself as an investigator.

The way Haaland is managed seems ready made for the sportswashers and probably by design. His dad is clued up enough to know that, without massive rule changes, those clubs should dominate for the entirety of Erling's career and the biggest challenge they face is giving the illusion of the accounts adding up. Perfect then for the majority of the costs for the transfer to be opaque and open to being reported however the buying club likes. That, and the Haaland's becoming obscenely rich.

Note to the mad f*ckers.

City’s transfers and accounts are audited every season by UEFA(FFP) and the PL. Explain that one away you deluded, irrational, and clueless f*ckers!
Just one of many equally insane ramblings about City in there, and to be honest, their tortured thoughts have added an even warmer glow to the weekend after our excellent start.

I know it goes against the perceived ideas we have on Liverpool fans. But I just want to give credit where it's due. The guy at the ticket barrier at South Parkway Station was very helpful to me about an hour ago. I came over on Friday afternoon, to be greeted with the news that there were no buses running from Liverpool airport to the station, so I had to get a taxi (thanks Arriva). So I'd resigned myself to the same fate in reverse (sorry, "reveeeeerse") this morning. But said scouser told me that Stagecoach actually run two buses to the airport on sunday mornings (8 and 9 o'clock), which I didn't know. Now he could have kept his mouth shut, specially when he eyed my City shirt. But he didn't, and went out of his way to confirm the bus was running as per normal. And he actually wished us well for the season!

For any RAWK lurkers.

You mad f*ckers.

From the last page of the RAWK City thread.

Swiss Ramble is really good at presenting the finances but he does so in a very unquestioning way. I always wince when he refers to Man City's revenue as it's so ludicrous. He must surely know it's entirely fictitious but I don't think he sees himself as an investigator.

The way Haaland is managed seems ready made for the sportswashers and probably by design. His dad is clued up enough to know that, without massive rule changes, those clubs should dominate for the entirety of Erling's career and the biggest challenge they face is giving the illusion of the accounts adding up. Perfect then for the majority of the costs for the transfer to be opaque and open to being reported however the buying club likes. That, and the Haaland's becoming obscenely rich.

Note to the mad f*ckers.

City’s transfers and accounts are audited every season by UEFA(FFP) and the PL. Explain that one away you deluded, irrational, and clueless f*ckers!
We pay them off mate. Can’t believe you didn’t know this

Just had an absolutely top few days away with the Mrs.

Coming up from Devon, she has never been to Liverpool before - no problem, few days away - let's just get over to Manchester for the game today

Bus tour, ferry and and all trimmings.

Every thing is true, what a ferrel bunch of whining, self serving, it's not our fault, but please pity us, Republic of Liverpool, racist(but not racist as we are multicultural) twunts.

.. ...and I read the posts on here, but they are the the best, first or biggest to do everything - it's feckin unbelievable.... literally everything is world class

Beatles, great band - but feckin hell they milk that tit eh????

In Liverpool we got asked for money, saw 2 people chucked out of txmax in our first 2 minutes there (Liverpool 1)....and there was just a feeling of unease in Liverpool...might be Me, it just felt dodgy..... every one kept shouting too

......into Manchester - Mrs totally relaxed.

Maybe it was just me ......but massive difference

City city city

And let's face it, the Beatles only became any good when they left that cesspit and a London lad produced them.

I know it goes against the perceived ideas we have on Liverpool fans. But I just want to give credit where it's due. The guy at the ticket barrier at South Parkway Station was very helpful to me about an hour ago. I came over on Friday afternoon, to be greeted with the news that there were no buses running from Liverpool airport to the station, so I had to get a taxi (thanks Arriva). So I'd resigned myself to the same fate in reverse (sorry, "reveeeeerse") this morning. But said scouser told me that Stagecoach actually run two buses to the airport on sunday mornings (8 and 9 o'clock), which I didn't know. Now he could have kept his mouth shut, specially when he eyed my City shirt. But he didn't, and went out of his way to confirm the bus was running as per normal. And he actually wished us well for the season!
Have you checked your wallet ?

Did the stagecoach have any hubcaps?

The Everton fans are great most of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.