Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Liverpool FC have certainly left their fans standing alone..Where are comments from this vile club concerning their 'dismay' for the fans with real legitimate tickets who didnt get in due to the fakers and jibbers?
They seem more concerned with the actions of the police rather than the actions of so called liverpool fans who
caused this by arriving in great numbers with fake or no tickets.

The true supporters with proper tickets have been well and truly left standing alone.

Liverpool FC the peoples club.. yeah right !!

Last edited:
Madrid opted for digital tickets. The cult chose paper tickets…
Ah… but did you notice that the recent whitewash media included this paragraph
1657783886855.jpeg

Re-writing the narrative:
Paper tickets - didn’t exist
Forgery of paper tickets - couldn’t happen , see above.
Use of fake tickets - see above
etc etc

That paragraph comes from a piece headlined:
1657783608459.jpeg
I think that’s just a massively messed up typo, it should read

UEFA final: Liverpool fans unblamed by litany of errors in report

Last edited:
I stand to be corrected but. As I understand, the most damming report on the handling of the event was drawn up by the opposition political party, this is the report that is regularly quoted without any balance or explanation that such a report will find any small fault with the ruling party and magnify that fault in an effort to score political points. This report is hardly a balanced, fair reflection of events. As I say I stand to be corrected

Ah… but did you notice that the recent whitewash media included this paragraph
View attachment 49558

Re-writing the narrative:
Paper tickets - didn’t exist
Forgery of paper tickets - couldn’t happen , see above.
Use of fake tickets - see above
etc etc

That paragraph comes from a piece headlined:
View attachment 49556
I think that’s just a massively messed up typo, it should read

UEFA final: Liverpool fans unblamed by litany of errors in report
Written by Paul from Kirkby.

Chief Exec of the Dippers wants an apology from the French Government as he believes the club has suffered 'reputational damage'! What fuckin' reputation have they got that could possibly be damaged. Their fans rampaged in Brussels, their fans wrecked a coach carrying an opponents players and officials, and their club hacked into a rival scouting database. Perhaps he believes the murderous horde that charged the Juve fans were from West London, the bus wrecking was perpetrated by the club who for some sinful past has to share a city with them, and he might believe our system was hacked by the Russian military. It is breathtaking what those fuckers can come out with. Tell me, Mr Hogan, how can something be damaged that doesn't exist?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.