Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, they're only damaging their own genuine ticket holding fans by not acknowledging that fake tickets were an issue and are an issue going forward. If fake ticket holding fans wish to continue to cause problems for legitimate ticket holding fans at the end where Liverpool fans are gathered then they're welcome to knock themselves out. I don't wish injury on any of them but by not doing anything about it, they're simply emboldening the practice and it wouldn't surprise me if shit loads rock up with fakes in a couple of weeks time at the Community Shield.
Its all very well them coming out with numbers of fake tickets and calling it a small percentage but consider the chaos at a busy turnstiles getting into a stadium. It only needs 1 or 2 in every 20 or 30 to create a backlog.

Every time they are allowed to get away with one of these unsavoury incidents it raises the probabilty that something very bad will happen again. If it does, my money is on them being involved yet again.

Did anyone else catch that bit on BBC breakfast this morning about a Liverpool 'Fan' being reunited with a steward from the CL final... Trip to Klanfield... hugging... tearful reunion... televised...

The steward 'comforted' said Liverpool supporter because she was 'upset'...

Thats correct 'upset', not ill, injured or anything serious... upset...

It just never ends with these people...

Silly Sally was as wet as an otters pocket...
It’s just been on the NW News.. Brenda O’Rourke a good old Liverpool name

Ahh but they were local lads. These were the same lads that were robbing and assaulting fans before the match before deciding to stay on and cheer the dippers on in the stadium.
Sort of like robbing a house at night and staying back to make yourself a toasted sandwich and a cup of tea before you leave

Its all very well them coming out with numbers of fake tickets and calling it a small percentage but consider the chaos at a busy turnstiles getting into a stadium. It only needs 1 or 2 in every 20 or 30 to create a backlog.

Every time they are allowed to get away with one of these unsavoury incidents it raises the probabilty that something very bad will happen again. If it does, my money is on them being involved yet again.
Not 'involved' mate - instigators...

They also repeated the fact that Liverpool fans were found to be innocent of all blame just as they said the previous evening, no doubt they will repeat it again tomorrow night. You couldn't make it up.
Dippers now know that what ever they do .
If they cry and go on and on about it for long enough regardless of what they have done .
They will be found not guilty because they will never let it go.
Exactly same as Hillsborough.
Oh apart from heysel that was so obviously all down to the horrible rats they have had to completely forget all about it

Dippers now know that what ever they do .
If they cry and go on and on about it for long enough regardless of what they have done .
They will be found not guilty because they will never let it go.
Exactly same as Hillsborough.
Oh apart from heysel that was so obviously all down to the horrible rats they have had to completely forget all about it
"How liars create the ‘illusion of truth’ - BBC Future" https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth

Well have the best team with the best players and the best manager won the league yet?

The media have the medals ready. What is this now? 5/6 titles in a row for the best team?

I hope city can keep up now we have sold half the squad to balance the books for the crooked FFP dictators. Oh silly me, that’s right Mansour paid Arsenal to buy Jesus and paid Chelsea to buy Sterling. Everyone is on on it!

Seems Liverpool FC have certainly left their fans standing alone..Where are comments from this vile club concerning their 'dismay' for the fans with real legitimate tickets who didnt get in due to the fakers and jibbers?
They seem more concerned with the actions of the police rather than the actions of so called liverpool fans who
caused this by arriving in great numbers with fake or no tickets.

The true supporters with proper tickets have been well and truly left standing alone.

Liverpool FC the peoples club.. yeah right !!
It's what happens when the pied piper plays his tune to his rats. Funny how no one in the media had the balls to blame him.

Last edited:
Have I read somewhere that the club had the choice of electronic or paper tickets?

If that's the case the blame, with past issues lies on FC Dip and whoever gave them that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.