Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fake tickets make up a minimal equivalent of 10% of their ticket allocation. Only the scousers would claim this meant they were blameless.
For me, they're only damaging their own genuine ticket holding fans by not acknowledging that fake tickets were an issue and are an issue going forward. If fake ticket holding fans wish to continue to cause problems for legitimate ticket holding fans at the end where Liverpool fans are gathered then they're welcome to knock themselves out. I don't wish injury on any of them but by not doing anything about it, they're simply emboldening the practice and it wouldn't surprise me if shit loads rock up with fakes in a couple of weeks time at the Community Shield.

Did anyone else catch that bit on BBC breakfast this morning about a Liverpool 'Fan' being reunited with a steward from the CL final... Trip to Klanfield... hugging... tearful reunion... televised...

The steward 'comforted' said Liverpool supporter because she was 'upset'...

Thats correct 'upset', not ill, injured or anything serious... upset...

It just never ends with these people...

Last edited by a moderator:
We can never aspire to be as pure and saintly as the Liverpool fans. They deserve to be put in a hagiography that is distributed to schools so that future children may benefit from the guidance of these selfless, wholesome individuals, all of them hard-working, generous to a fault, and honest as the day is long. I feel the Holy Father in Rome should automatically declare each one a saint at the moment of death - it's the least they deserve for being so virtuous and free from fault.

We can never aspire to be as pure and saintly as the Liverpool fans. They deserve to be put in a hagiography that is distributed to schools so that future children may benefit from the guidance of these selfless, wholesome individuals, all of them hard-working, generous to a fault, and honest as the day is long. I feel the Holy Father in Rome should automatically declare each one a saint at the moment of death - it's the least they deserve for being so virtuous and free from fault.
That’s a new way of describing a Cnut

Jay Spearing in a friendly against Wigan, whilst the first 32 were playing United. Fell asleep on a sun lounger apparently.
02449d5726ff8c7742be65f4fe290ae9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.