Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to their superb pre season training camp? Me thinks the banana split has run them into the ground, they threw all they had at us in the charity shield and their last two results show it, a draw with them other red twats would be perfect

Actually a Man Utd. victory would be the best, but the problem is I can only see one result in this match and it is a Liverpool win, I'm just wondering if it will be 0:5 or 0:6 before I go to the betting shop.

Red And White Kop censors more information than North Korea and Putin combined! 45 minutes since the final whistle and the post match has been locked and edited not once, not twice but three times and contains a total of 17 posts! I know some of out threads are over the top after a bad result but at least we let fans rant!rhino.png

I would not be concerned if we where 4 points behind Liverpool at this stage, my concern would be about how we are playing.

I think the main issue they have is conceding and obviously not finding a winner, something Mane seemed to manage a lot.

If they can sort out these out no doubt it will be tight again, but if not then it won’t be about them dropping points but simply not being good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.