Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt individual incidents of corruption have happened. It is not a coincidence that some incidents are highlighted in the press and others ignored. I don’t believe the recent absurd Nunes “accidental” head butt narrative was a coincidence.
Also the quick apology by the player means the Dippers are shitting it over a longer ban

A footnote on the BBC Rag's page:

View attachment 53093
Strange that I can't find the same on any of the City pages...
ok, I'm all on board the BBC bias train, but they only put links like that on stories that they've filed with a tag of 'Man United'.
eg
has a tag for City

has a tag for Women's football

has a tag for 'Stoke' as he's joined them.

ok, I'm all on board the BBC bias train, but they only put links like that on stories that they've filed with a tag of 'Man United'.
eg
has a tag for City

has a tag for Women's football

has a tag for 'Stoke' as he's joined them.
I couldn't see any of those links earlier. I blame my browser (work PC has ad blocking and over the top security which blocks certain links)

Marriner was the ref and I was told his initial report said he had seen it and didn't think it was a foul. He was promised the League Cup final if he changed it to say he hadn't seen it, meaning it could be looked at retrospectively.

And in case you think I'm making this up, I told a few on here that, well before they announced the ref for that LC final.
I heard similar about his initial report, but the league cup part is news to me. Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.