Worst City players you remember

He rivals Bravo in terms of being the worst keeper we've ever had. Both might have been decent with their feet, but they spent more time with their feet walking to get the ball out of the net than they did passing it about :)
Absolutely 100% this.
Grossly unprofessional, overweight and unfit when he arrived.
Schmeichel was even older when we signed him but was in much better shape
10 minutes of the pre season friendly at Mansfield told everyone present that Seaman was only here to take the piss and pick up a final payday. Embarrassing for all concerned, he was laughable
He was so badly past it and finished that even Keegan eventually had to swallow humble pie. They concocted a fake ‘back injury’ cover story and he quietly ‘retired’
**** still took us for a final lump sum
A fucking scumbag. When I used to see him doing those celebrity shows and being the friendly smiling Yorkshireman routine, it made me want to vomit

Bloody hell so he did! I thought we'd fucked him off.

MANCHESTER CITY: Margetson, Edghill, Horlock, Wiekens, Symons, Vaughan, Jim Whitley (Brannan 45), Pollock, Goater (Kinkladze 73), Dickov (Jeff Whitley 90), Bradbury.I
Was there. Caught a corner and then threw it into his own net as he landed.
Kev Horlock scored a screamer but it was for fuck all thanks to Margetson shitting his pants
I was in the end where he got lobbed by Pollock

Absolutely 100% this.
Grossly unprofessional, overweight and unfit when he arrived.
Schmeichel was even older when we signed him but was in much better shape
10 minutes of the pre season friendly at Mansfield told everyone present that Seaman was only here to take the piss and pick up a final payday. Embarrassing for all concerned, he was laughable
He was so badly past it and finished that even Keegan eventually had to swallow humble pie. They concocted a fake ‘back injury’ cover story and he quietly ‘retired’
**** still took us for a final lump sum
A fucking scumbag. When I used to see him doing those celebrity shows and being the friendly smiling Yorkshireman routine, it made me want to vomit
Totally agree mate. I hated Seaman, he was here for a laugh or something. He put ZERO effort in for us.

Schmeical was the opposite, he's a leader and born winner. He was brilliant for us and just what we needed after that lazy **** Seaman did fuck all trying to save anything!

I know I remember wondering how we'd got him after that game. I soon found out as he was utterly shit and disinterested after that.
I was working away in Sutton as a young lad. Clocked off early (ish) from the Sunday shift. Genuinely thought we'd finish top 4 after the match

Totally agree mate. I hated Seaman, he was here for a laugh or something. He put ZERO effort in for us.

Schmeical was the opposite, he's a leader and born winner. He was brilliant for us and just what we needed after that lazy **** Seaman did fuck all trying to save anything!
Seaman came after, probably on the feel good hype of schmeical. We did get James after seaman though, who was pretty good

Probably a lad over promoted into the side cause of all the problems, but he was never a professional footballer standard
Exactly that
His twin brother was on the books at the same time
Another young lad, midfielder Gary Mason, also did ok for a few games early in the season and like Fenton was given a longer contract than he had probably earned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.