Worst City players you remember

Margetson was bloody terrible. Too small,no presence, nothing. He'd dive for a routine shot and you'd think he'd saved it, only to see it go through him into the net. Awful keeper. Bravo had some good games for us in the end. I remember the save against Villa at Wembley in the last few minutes, won us the game.
Margetson scored an (og) vs Wolves in the year we got relegated to League One.

Margetson scored an (og) vs Wolves in the year we got relegated to League One.

I'm sure he'd long gone by then. He was there when we went down to the second tier. I remember him throwing the ball to Mike Sheron when we weren't ready,who promptly took it and QPR scored.

I'm sure he'd long gone by then. He was there when we went down to the second tier. I remember him throwing the ball to Mike Sheron when we weren't ready,who promptly took it and QPR scored.
Margetson did play in the relegation run in (along with Tommy Wright). He was the keeper who got lobbed by Jamie Pollock

Margetson did play in the relegation run in (along with Tommy Wright). He was the keeper who got lobbed by Jamie Pollock

Bloody hell so he did! I thought we'd fucked him off.

MANCHESTER CITY: Margetson, Edghill, Horlock, Wiekens, Symons, Vaughan, Jim Whitley (Brannan 45), Pollock, Goater (Kinkladze 73), Dickov (Jeff Whitley 90), Bradbury.

I forgot about Seaman... to be fair to him he was right at the arse end of his career and had the decency to retire once he got injured.

He rivals Bravo in terms of being the worst keeper we've ever had. Both might have been decent with their feet, but they spent more time with their feet walking to get the ball out of the net than they did passing it about :)
Always thought Isaksson was terrible, looked really nervous especially with the ball at his feet

The was a full back around the Alan Ball - Nicholas Fenton or something. He was shite. Not even memorably shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.