Formula 1 2022

Some good races. Some bad. Liberty Media happy with Max being a **** for the spectacle.

Ferrari and Mercedes very disappointing after so much promise. Consistently piss poor strategy and cars gave it to Verstappen at a canter.
Thanks for the summing up, can not stand that twat Horner.

Was the season any good, I gave up watching F1 after Lewis got cheated.
Pretty boring. One driver far ahead of the rest. And because he was one of the team with the fastest car overall and with the best management, the WC was known way too soon.

Other teams need to catch up with RB or it might be another boring one sided patch as with Hamilton/Mercedes.

Preferred last season with the sensational ending and right-full winner. But that seems to be under discussion. Still ….

I do wonder what Horner really thinks of Ferrari taking second spot in the drivers championship.

Additionally, I do wonder what all the Max fans think of the fact that his petulance has cost Perez, (his team mate), second place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.