Formula 1 2022

They do out themselves in this thread, usually by posting their IQ alongside their username.
An almost stellar season by Redbull, thoroughly deserved champions taking both the constructors and drivers with Verstappen.

Had Max played ball in Brazil, and Checo been able to take second in the drivers championship, then it would have then been a truly stellar season. Brilliant driver that he is, that decision left a bad taste. I noticed a certain amount of booing during his interview, he needs to hear that.

At the start of the season, I thought we were in for a promising competition, because Ferrari looked very quick and competitive, but unfortunately they couldn't maintain it, where-as Redbull did. Besides having a top class driver, Redbull are shit hot on their management and strategy and hardly put a foot wrong all season.

Looking forward to more progress next season and another constructors and drivers championship for their efforts.

A great team.

An almost stellar season by Redbull, thoroughly deserved champions taking both the constructors and drivers with Verstappen.

Had Max played ball in Brazil, and Checo been able to take second in the drivers championship, then it would have then been a truly stellar season. Brilliant driver that he is, that decision left a bad taste. I noticed a certain amount of booing during his interview, he needs to hear that.

At the start of the season, I thought we were in for a promising competition, because Ferrari looked very quick and competitive, but unfortunately they couldn't maintain it, where-as Redbull did. Besides having a top class driver, Redbull are shit hot on their management and strategy and hardly put a foot wrong all season.

Looking forward to more progress next season and another constructors and drivers championship for their efforts.

A great team.
People will find you obnoxious.

Pretty boring. One driver far ahead of the rest. And because he was one of the team with the fastest car overall and with the best management, the WC was known way too soon.

Other teams need to catch up with RB or it might be another boring one sided patch as with Hamilton/Mercedes.

Preferred last season with the sensational ending and right-full winner. But that seems to be under discussion. Still ….
Rightful winner my arse.

A great team.

A well balanced post. There’s not too many of them on this thread.

A great team.
What F1 needs is a new name on the trophy every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.