Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Definitely needs refs to up there game, we will end up playing Athletico tactics every game if they don't. They need to realise that the game should be an entertainment! Moaning, lying on the floor and faking cramp isn't

Erling was obviously told to calm down at half time. Not sure that was the right thing to do. He hardly had a kick after that

We’re a better team without Haaland, I’d take 200 million for him and play Alvarez in a heartbeat

Something is off this season. we have the striker we wanted, he is scoring a lot but its like rest of the team regressed. also our attacks are very Haaland heavy, almost everything has to find him, we were a bit more creative when we did not have a striker attacking wise.

to drop points in these easy home games is gonna cost a lot.
Absolutely. We have a world class striker that we pursued and secured and we dont play to his strengths. Unless KDB plays one of those eye of the needle passes through to him or bends it round and behind a defence for him, we dont like servicing him

This isnt having a go at Mahrez and Grealish they are good players but against bus parking teams these two slow the game down and play the easy ball too often , the aggression and effort of Foden and Alvarez will upset these types of teams and their tactics. Our front three should be Alvarez,Haaland,Foden chasing the f*ck out of opposition defenders , Mahrez and Grealish playing together isnt working.

I can only remember them having one shot and that was the goal.

I'd like to see us going back to the 4-3-3 that has stood us in good stead. Grealish and Foden either side of Haaland. KDB, Bernardo and Rodri in CM and go back to traditional FBs instead of inverted.
Yep - it leaves us vulnerable on our right. Wish we'd fucked it off after Newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.