PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s just so fucking tedious.

What’s the crime? Breaking up the little clubhouse the cunts have made?

I really, really hope city go nuclear some how, have some weapon up their selves to make these fuckers pay.
Hope we're going to play f*cking dirty - throw shit everywhere and on everyone. Please tell me there's a cabinet full and ready to go.

I can understand the frustration against FFP but is this relating to that? Or just general financial breaches.

If the latter, can’t really argue about FFP and its purpose of protecting the original top 4.

Sheikh Mansour bought the club in 2008 and we spent an absolute fortune in those 3 years before FFP was implemented in 2011.

They then only gave us a year to break even.

I challenge anyone outside of Manchester City to show me any business that spends at the rate Manchester City did in 3 years and then break even a year later. It just doesn't happen.

The rules were set up for us to fail from the beginning and Uefa and the Premier League knew this. They set a trap to catch us.

The fact they have been investigating us about something that happened over a decade ago tells you everything you need to know.

The agenda is organised and clear and these c***s won't stop until Pep leaves and the Sheikhs sell the club. They are doing what they can to hound them out of the game.

Absolutely reeks of xenophobia. Had Newcastle also spent what Chelsea did in the January window, you can guarantee the Premier League would have been in uproar to stop it from happening, whether that means trying to get the government involved.

Embarrassing. Starting to fall out of love with the game.
I'm sick if the shit that goes along with the football these days too... I'd give up my season card and focus on golf if I wasn't so shite at it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.