PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When it comes the Pep's presser on Friday really hope the bullshiter scribblers are told before hand that no questions will be allowed in regard to these charges. Pep should be protected. They will only twist his words like they always do.
Ongoing legal proceedings - can't comment

All joking aside, i put on a brave face in work but my own honest opinion is that we are fucked with this, i dont see this ending well for us.
Hopefully i will be more upbeat tomorrow but i just feel so fucking deflated, like a kick in the guts.
Just sick of my fucking club, the club that ive loved for over 50 years being shit on yet again.
Fuck it, lets have a drink or twenty

Probably a good idea to stay away from MSM for a while particularly Rag Newspapers.

Daily Fail has covered every unlikely option on their Rag infested sports section other than the possibility of a "Firing Squad".

The rules were tweeted by someon earlier which seemed to suggest that the worst we can expect is a points deduction which must take place in the season they are received.

My take from that was that mean we can't be stripped of titles or even relegated unless it's via a mega points deduction.

Even if we were docked 20 points - were still good enough to reach the top 4 most seasons!

It could be that I misread/misinterpreted what I'd read but that seemed to be what was suggested via a rules tweet.

How come they haven’t gone after chavs for the amount they spent?

Anyway, I’m pretty sure our lawyers will shoot all this bollocks down and our siege mentality will actually see an upturn in form.

The whole club needs to pull together with a big ‘fuck you’ to everyone.

FoRujBaX0AY1kdp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.