Pep Guardiola Press Conferences - 2022/23

In terms of percentage, how many of these people that make the sly jibes do you think attend their own teams games ? & more to the point, how many have ever rocked up at the Etihad ? I’d say about 0.00001% meaning they’re a bunch of armchair watching keyboard warriors, with small cocks & a cockney/southern accent :)
Exactly, if you can't be arsed to turn up for your own team your opinion on another teams support is worth fuck all in my eyes

I'm glad he called out the Ederson yellow card, it was a load of bollocks. Especially as we're the team that always wants to get on with the game and pretty much every team we play wastes as much time as possible.
Yeah that stunk. I'd still be very interested to tot up the amount of time wasted by Ederson up to the point and compare to opposition keepers against us this season, I think we'd have seen a yellow in at least 4/5 games

I'm glad he called out the Ederson yellow card, it was a load of bollocks. Especially as we're the team that always wants to get on with the game and pretty much every team we play wastes as much time as possible.

Especially after the 10 minute time out that Arsenal had just had from Ramsdales time wasting.

Especially after the 10 minute time out that Arsenal had just had from Ramsdales time wasting.
Yep, they do that a lot. It's funny how the likes of Tyler and Neville perpetuated the tactical foul narrative around Fernandinho but they are oblivious to something as blatant as a player faking an injury so the manager can basically call a tactical meeting. It's not technically cheating but the fact that it's so obviously pre-planned leaves a bad taste.

Yep, they do that a lot. It's funny how the likes of Tyler and Neville perpetuated the tactical foul narrative around Fernandinho but they are oblivious to something as blatant as a player faking an injury so the manager can basically call a tactical meeting. It's not technically cheating but the fact that it's so obviously pre-planned leaves a bad taste.

If they do it at the Etihad we should announce “time out for Arsenal” over the tannoy & sound a hooter when they finish.

I really would like Pep to talk Spanish at press conferences
He is such an intelligent man ,it love to hear him in his native tongue
Then get that translated.His ideas about Football,tactics other teams...come across well in English...but the conversation is puntucuated with stop starts,misunderstandings.. He is such a genius on the sport i love id just like to listen to him proper...if that makes sense..let him wax lyrical
Or is it time for me to learn Spanish?
Ho hum.

I’m incredibly disappointed by the BBC. Their coverage of many issues has become editorially distorted and their football content is just appalling tribal shite, chasing clicks and kissing United’s arse (and Liverpool’s to an extent). It infuriates that I‘m forced to pay for it. I wouldn’t piss on it if it was on fire.
The BBC is a shadow of a once magnificent news corporation.

There agendas and racism shows in everything they do, their coverage of the Qatar World Cup was an utter disgrace.

I really would like Pep to talk Spanish at press conferences
He is such an intelligent man ,it love to hear him in his native tongue
Then get that translated.His ideas about Football,tactics other teams...come across well in English...but the conversation is puntucuated with stop starts,misunderstandings.. He is such a genius on the sport i love id just like to listen to him proper...if that makes sense..let him wax lyrical
Or is it time for me to learn Spanish?
Ho hum.
He could take Bielsa’s translator in with him, they’d soon get pissed off, what was quite funny was the huge sigh he lets out right at the end, like they’d all just bored him to death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.