Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am laid back about if the gooners win the league.
Because this will be there best chance, teams are still playing open against them.
Next season they will come up against the bus alot more. Than we will see how good they really are.
If teams set up the same against arsenal and us it would still be close this season, ie if teams played open. Next season when teams will park the bus against us both it will be a more similar season. Can the gooners break down the bus week in week out ?

JFC every time I disappear this place turns into the whinge factory upon my return. Lets keep it civil please and enjoy laughing at the red cunts in Manchester together.
You nailed it in your first line, every time you disappear, do you mean you've come out the woodwork to gloat?

Doesn't surprise me.

Sounds like they made light work of Fulham yesterday. I think it's going to be a really tough ask for us now. Don't get me wrong, a 5 point gap when we still have to play them at home isn't insurmountable by any means but even if we match them point for point until that game, we could well be 11 points behind them come kick-off due to our involvement in the FA Cup. We're already playing one less game than them before the Arsenal fixture as a result of the West Ham home game being postponed and if we get past Burnley at the weekend it'll be 2 less as Brighton away will need to be rearranged too. I'd sooner have points in the bag than games in hand as the very real prospect of us being 11 points behind with 2 games in hand will give them added confidence. In those circumstances, they won't need to take too many risks against us and a draw will be a great result for them.

I imagine both teams will drop points in the next 11 games. Arsenal’s challenge is to concede no more than 4 points more than those dropped by City.

When it’s down to the last 5/6 games the norm as in Arsenals points per game could go out the window! Maybe the norm as in 6 games 14 points they might get 8 out of those six games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.