Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the real deal. Will take some chasing down.

Yep I’ve not watched much football this year apart from City but seeing them today 3-2 really flattered United
Really impressed with them and if they stay clear of injuries they will take some stopping now
Martinelli & Saka gonna big big threat v our high line when we meet

Jesus is a big loss, here he was put behind Foden, Grealish, Sterling and with Haaland coming in Jesus decided to leave understandably.
The mistake looks obvious now.
Jesus leaving is a mistake? Please tell me you are being sarcastic or joking. Please

Jesus is a big loss, here he was put behind Foden, Grealish, Sterling and with Haaland coming in Jesus decided to leave understandably.
The mistake looks obvious now.
How was it a mistake.We signed the best striker in the world and got a great deal for Jesus.

Trossard for me is a very good signing. I always thought he was half decent at Brighton. Gives them more strength in depth. Arsenal have done very well up to now and are showing genuine title guts. But can they show the same guts with 8,7,6,5 games to go ? There's a long way to go yet, they deserve to be there on merit, but it's a long old season when you've not been in this position(players not club) before.

They still have Xhaka in the team and lose Saliba and their back line might struggle. Saka Ofegaard and Martinelli are excellent though

How was it a mistake.We signed the best striker in the world and got a great deal for Jesus.
We enabled a struggling competitor who was having difficulty getting into top four to turn into a challenger for title. The mentality of the whole team changed with Jesus and you could see it on the field from the start of the season.
Once they started winning with that attitude it spread through the team - that was a big mistake of letting a talented competitor like Jesus join Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.