Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I think (hope) I’ve got my hands on an additional SC for the home leg so should be able to get the two tickets I need - still think it royally stinks the way they are dealing with this match for Cityzen members.

If you see us getting mocked when we score a late winner and the cameras are on some happy clapping tourists snapping players on their iPhones and politely applauding you know why this is - they’ll have bought their membership the night before while there are other members sat at home with thousands of points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club are trying to make back some of the revenue they lost by being pressured by City Matters to keep the prices down for SC holders via new “Cityzen” match day members - abysmal from the club IMO.

I think (hope) I’ve got my hands on an additional SC for the home leg so should be able to get the two tickets I need - still think it royally stinks the way they are dealing with this match for Cityzen members.

If you see us getting mocked when we score a late winner and the cameras are on some happy clapping tourists snapping players on their iPhones and politely applauding you know why this is - they’ll have bought their membership the night before while there are other members sat at home with thousands of points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club are trying to make back some of the revenue they lost by being pressured by City Matters to keep the prices down for SC holders via new “Cityzen” match day members - abysmal from the club IMO.
SC prices went up too, just not the Cup Scheme. The City Matters rep implied the club didn't respond to them, but we have been told things like pricing can't be influenced by CM reps in the past several times too, which negates making the statement at all.

City have been careful not to piss-off Cup Scheme members since the Arsenal game in 2004 when they charged too much. The next game they went to FA arbitration with Scunthorpe, who set £18 and City discounted ours to £15 themselves. Then the £15 cap came in soon after which is now £25. It greatly benefits them retaining a hardcore on the Cup Schemes, so we have had decent prices for most games in the last 17 years.

Is it unreasonable to suggest it should go to a points system with memberships like season card holders ?
It used to for early derbies etc, dropped by 10 points an hour, as the system was new. Dunno why they scrapped it.

SC prices went up too, just not the Cup Scheme. The City Matters rep implied the club didn't respond to them, but we have been told things like pricing can't be influenced by CM reps in the past several times too, which negates making the statement at all.

City have been careful not to piss-off Cup Scheme members since the Arsenal game in 2004 when they charged too much. The next game they went to FA arbitration with Scunthorpe, who set £18 and City discounted ours to £15 themselves. Then the £15 cap came in soon after which is now £25. It greatly benefits them retaining a hardcore on the Cup Schemes, so we have had decent prices for most games in the last 17 years.
I’d love to know some of the details of the ticketing strategy, there must be reasons why they give prime tickets away for big games home and away.

In fairness it works in the early stages of the CL and the ground has been 99% full this season. When you’re missing out it’s hard to swallow though isn’t it

Has anyone actually called the club and asked for an explanation? Asked to speak to someone higher up regarding ticket sales and they operate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.