Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes but you MUST use the email address that you used to purchase ticket, to register for the app. Then, in good time, your ticket will appear there
And for the other ticket i've purchased? Haven't provided an email for them thus far

Get in!!! Ticket purchased! Has anyone used the Seat With option? It didn't work for me or recognise my mates code. I imagine hes paid for a different category to me as I cant get hold of him
Im having exactly the same issues. I can't link to my brother nor him to me even though we are the same category?

Get in!!! Ticket purchased! Has anyone used the Seat With option? It didn't work for me or recognise my mates code. I imagine hes paid for a different category to me as I cant get hold of him
Maybe he doesn’t want to sit with you ;-)

Biggest potential for unnecessary panic here is if you use appleid to log into Uefa account. You wont get the confirmation email but the ticket purchase will be fine (check in your "tickets" section on Uefa site. BUT, and this is the important bit, when you download the Uefa ticket app ready to receive your ticket you must use the appleid email address.....

Attachments

• apple.jpeg
    apple.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 77

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.