Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think FFP is our issue as we are not in Europe, its the PL spend controls. Even if the new owners want to spend ££ im not sure they will be allowed. Absolute farce when owners cant spend their own money. Meant to stop clubs from folding yet not being able to spend a penny the last 2 years and having to sell our best player and top striker is what has killed us!

Hoping between ours and your case the whole thing gets binned. Farcical.
Could you imagine that on Dragon’s Den (or in any kind of business)?

Deborah Meaden, ‘Okay, BlueLou82, I’m going offer to invest £1m in your business for a 33% stake’.
BlueLou82, ‘I accept your offer, Deborah. Thank you’.

Some random governing body of business, ‘Sorry, BlueLou82, but you are not allowed to spend that investment because you don’t meet the revenue threshold’.
BlueLou82, ‘Hang on; but I need to spend that investment to end up meeting that revenue threshold…’.
Random governing body of business, ‘No, you’re not allowed. We will fine you if you do’.

Article mentions a similar situation to Abramovic at Chelsea. Forced to sell but doesnt see a penny of the money.

Quicker he goes and the board follow the better. God knows what comes in next though
If I was one of the two main bidders for United, I’d be looking at this situation, looking at Everton’s new stadium and thinking, ‘fuck these Rag cunts, let’s go for Everton!’

If I was one of the two main bidders for United, I’d be looking at this situation, looking at Everton’s new stadium and thinking, ‘fuck these Rag cunts, let’s go for Everton!’
They would get far more bang per buck, plus as a project it would be akin to City, if I was a multi billionaire looking for a club to buy Everton and Villa would be top of my list so much potential

A chelsea like situation where they have to sell wipe out all debt and get a new owner who is worth 10b
…..and ensure that the new owner puts them right back in the shit by spending blindly over the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.