Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article mentions a similar situation to Abramovic at Chelsea. Forced to sell but doesnt see a penny of the money.

Quicker he goes and the board follow the better. God knows what comes in next though
It might actually turn out to be a good thing if you can find a decent buyer. Personally, I think with the new stadium due to be completed for the start of the 2024/25 season, Everton will represent a fantastic opportunity for would-be buyers with ambition, and they won't have to pay billions of pounds either.

If I was one of the two main bidders for United, I’d be looking at this situation, looking at Everton’s new stadium and thinking, ‘fuck these Rag cunts, let’s go for Everton!’

Agree, especially for the stadium and location alone, the potential for massive profits if they can get a decent team is huge. Think with some of these types, esp arabs is they possibly want a shiny toy, not so much to run a business. Utd have that global appeal and name.

Why are Everton not signing Coady?

Seems like the sought of player they should be signing.

Maybe an indication of our finances. We have too many average CB's tgat probably need to be sold first (Keane, Holgate, Godfrey). I like Coady and he's a leader but hd is better in a 3 and Dyche likes 2 CB's.

Dyche's job next season is to stabilise them with hopefully a good cup run.

I don't think Everton fans expect miracles. Looking at previous seasons finishing 15th will be an improvement next season.

90% of our fans would take that. Apparently the last year of our big negative spend will be gone next summer, then we are free to spend a bit more, along with the new stadium.

Things will be brighter soon, getting through next season is pivotal and I think thats why Dyche will stay.

90% of our fans would take that. Apparently the last year of our big negative spend will be gone next summer, then we are free to spend a bit more, along with the new stadium.

Things will be brighter soon, getting through next season is pivotal and I think thats why Dyche will stay.
It should be a celebration season about leaving Goodison.

Hopefully that's your biggest headline this time next year.

Reckon Onana will be off this summer too. Lad will go to the very top but a quick profit on a player who is more dispensable than Pickford or a fit DCL isnt bad business.

Reckon Onana will be off this summer too. Lad will go to the very top but a quick profit on a player who is more dispensable than Pickford or a fit DCL isnt bad business.
From what I have seen of Everton you desperately need to add to that squad if you are going to stay up.

Do you not get some cash from Moise Kean this summer and was it Gomes out on loan somewhere ?

Would imagine you have to keep what you have and add at least one centre forward plus add some creativity and speed out wide as can see you playing on the break next year. If the finances prohibit signings then you will need to loan them maybe with an obligation to buy down the line but can't see you surviving with that squad especially if you sell any of the better players.

Maybe go to Chelsea with a generous loan offer for Lukaku or sign Dzeko for a year as Dyche likes big lads up front and you can't rely on DCL or Maupey. Worst case the Burnley guy at united - Woout Worzel or Worzel Gummidge or whatever his name is.

You have to feel for the toffees. Sentenced to another year of purgatory under Dyche watching kick and rush. I don't know what you guys did in another life. Maybe signed a letter or something.
Everton have played much better football under Dyche than they did under Lampard or Benitez.

From what I have seen of Everton you desperately need to add to that squad if you are going to stay up.

Do you not get some cash from Moise Kean this summer and was it Gomes out on loan somewhere ?

Would imagine you have to keep what you have and add at least one centre forward plus add some creativity and speed out wide as can see you playing on the break next year. If the finances prohibit signings then you will need to loan them maybe with an obligation to buy down the line but can't see you surviving with that squad especially if you sell any of the better players.

Maybe go to Chelsea with a generous loan offer for Lukaku or sign Dzeko for a year as Dyche likes big lads up front and you can't rely on DCL or Maupey. Worst case the Burnley guy at united - Woout Worzel or Worzel Gummidge or whatever his name is.

We are massively over the £105m 3 year limit so all sales are going towards bringing this down. Its a shit show tbh.

Gomes will hopefully be sold as looks like he had a decent spell at Lille. Gbamin needs to go too - 2 surplus players on big money. Branthwaite may be sold for profit but we are already light at CB. Interest in Godfrey and Holgate but wont get much for them.

We 100% need to be maxing out the loan slots and making a striker a top priority as thats been our main problem all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.