Champions League Final | Useful Information

Last taxi I got in Istanbul ended up with police having to intervene as we argued over the price and the fact that the driver seemed to want to kill himself and take us with him!

Get the Uber and BiTaski app. Set fare.

Good reviews. Google 4.7 and Apple 4.8 out of 5.

maximum 72 hours before flight -what time thursday? check it and let me know please

What flight are you on? I’m on the flight. :-) You can check in at the desk Terminal 2. Wait until tomorrow. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Loads of time to check-in.

What currency are the majority taking? I was on holiday there last year and everything was priced in euros so was going to take the bulk of my money in euros and a bit of lira?

Would vice-versa be better?

Wouldn’t a photo driving license suffice?

Not sure. I had to put my ID details into the app. I used my passport number, so I'm going to take that to the ground, to be on the safe side.

It would be good if someone can clarify for others though, as there will be loads not wanting to take their passport.

I'm gonna go straight to the ground. My old man is going earlier so I'll get him to take me a pair of pants, and I'll travel with my headphones, passport, phone, charging block and toothbrush and clothes on my back. Fingers crossed for us!

I probably will do the same (apart from asking your old man to take my pants with him as well!).

I might have to go like a cricket umpire and layer loads of clothes. I'll probably keel over in the heat!

They love English tenners as well apparently
Been going last 12 years, Euros & English

I also carry a Chase card & top it up.

Monza or Post Office card also good

You do not require Lira

You will be charged a big % from ATM'S if getting money out all the time so come prepared

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.